Week 12: Chiefs @ Bucs

indifference

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Bowles waits to get punched in the mouth once or 10 times before he punches back and adjusts.

for real

MAKE THE ADJUSTMENTS SOONER

Just now, eggybucsfan31 said:

Two consecutive losses we can pin solely on coaching. Keeping Davis on Hill and the first half offensive playcalling is coaching malpractice. 

that was insane, unbelievable, why would you ever give the fastest man in the NFL a cushion???

honestly i think we should have had a sooner bye week, because we need a reality check

Vikings, Falcons, Lions, Falcons

Bucs go 3-1 there and should make the playoffs but a sweep would secure it. Outside of the Lions game I’m not confident on the other 3 games. Falcons are better than their record with Rah as HC. If you stop Cook you got a good shot at the Vikings. We’ll actually see if the offense made any real adjustments in 2 weeks.

Leftwich is to blame for slow starts. Same **** with Winston. Play calling to start games is atrocious as bad as we played first half we still had a chance to win the game. That was our true last test and boy this coaching staff has been getting out coached by the NFL top masterminds. 

• Like 1

The biggest problem is the fact that RoJo only ran the ball 9 times! I get it we got down early, but you can avoid getting down that much that quick by running the ball and using play action. Tom made plays today without having the luxury of going to play action because we were down big most of the game imagine if we can get that short passing and run game going. 

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Leftwich is to blame for slow starts. Same **** with Winston. Play calling to start games is atrocious as bad as we played first half we still had a chance to win the game. That was our true last test and boy this coaching staff has been getting out coached by the NFL top masterminds. 

Whatever they script for the first 15 plays or so kills this team. Brady just needs to tell Leftwich what the plays are gonna be.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Vikings, Falcons, Lions, Falcons

Bucs go 3-1 there and should make the playoffs but a sweep would secure it. Outside of the Lions game I’m not confident on the other 3 games. Falcons are better than their record with Rah as HC. If you stop Cook you got a good shot at the Vikings. We’ll actually see if the offense made any real adjustments in 2 weeks.

The rest here will be crucial in my opinion, 12 weeks of football, guys must be tired heck even Brady at 43 will enjoy this break I think the team will come out rejuvenated and hopefully if we focus on running the ball more and getting some short passing going it should be an easy sweep. Plus none of those teams have a pass rush look at what we did to the Panthers without a pass rush.