From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

24 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m curious if the Titans sign Brady then what is Tannehill’s market?

Lets just go down the list

Pats- Dalton, Mariota are the rumors plus I don’t see them paying Tannehill the money he wants 

Bengals- Joe Burrow

Colts- Rivers

Chargers- rumored to Bridgewater but could they go with Tannehill?

Raiders- Committing to Carr

Cowboys- Dak

Redskins- Drafted Haskins, rumored to like Tua

Giants- Drafted Jones 

Bears- Committed to Trubisky

Bucs- Winston

Panthers- Committed to Cam

Could Tannehill get screwed here?

If the Titans sign Brady I think his only hope is LAC are interested in him over Bridgewater 

If not Tannehill going to have to go take less to compete some where  

I think if Tanny were to go to NE, who Bill has said to like, they could easily slot him into the Brady money they were giving him or less and keep moving. I think Tanny would be stupid to turn down say $20-28 million from NE. 

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think if Tanny were to go to NE, who Bill has said to like, they could easily slot him into the Brady money they were giving him or less and keep moving. I think Tanny would be stupid to turn down say $20-28 million from NE. 

I agree but the whole Andy Dalton to NE rumors have been going on since before we beat the Pats in the playoffs 

25 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

Conklin is good but not worth that. No way you pay a tackle not protecting your blind spot that.

Also Conklin is not a great pass blocker to begin with. He is better than Kelly overall (I do think Kelly on the right is a better pass blocker)  but not that much to command this kind of money.

There hasn’t been a bigger advocate of letting Conklin walk and re-signing Kelly + drafting a RT in the upper rounds than me so I’m with you 

On 3/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m curious if the Titans sign Brady then what is Tannehill’s market?

Lets just go down the list

Pats- Dalton, Mariota are the rumors plus I don’t see them paying Tannehill the money he wants 

Bengals- Joe Burrow

Colts- Rivers

Chargers- rumored to Bridgewater but could they go with Tannehill?

Raiders- Committing to Carr

Cowboys- Dak

Redskins- Drafted Haskins, rumored to like Tua

Giants- Drafted Jones 

Bears- Committed to Trubisky

Bucs- Winston

Panthers- Committed to Cam

Could Tannehill get screwed here?

If the Titans sign Brady I think his only hope is LAC are interested in him over Bridgewater 

If not Tannehill going to have to go take less to compete some where  

Patriots are obvious. Raiders, Chargers, Bucs, Redskins and Colts could all offer him 25-30.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Brady and Jalen Hurts 👀👀 lol... I’d be ok with Fromm in the 3rd if he fell

Fromm is trash but I’m not against Hurts. I think he could be a good QB in the right system. I think the intangibles and his work ethic is something our coaches and Robinson would fall in love with. Plus a year or two to sit behind Brady.

I wouldn’t mind Hurts at all in the 3rd

Have to see how the rest of the Free Agency period plays out if the Brady thing ends up being true but Edge CB and RB are the other 3 positions that the first 2 picks could be used on

Still hoping Kelly gets signed for RT then hopefully in a perfect world the Titans find a guy that can become a replacement to Kelly in a few years or even fill the Kelly swing role 

You are not getting Hurts in the 3rd. You’ll be lucky to get him with our late 2nd round pick. Honestly, if they want him, they’d probably have to trade up in the 2nd which means we’re stuck with Fromm. Eh whatever, Fromm to me will always be that guy who will be a career backup but a solid one. I do think the offense at Georgia limited him but he limited in his own rights. Just an average player with not a lot of upside.

• Like 1