Santa Clara County shuts down all sporting events for 3 Weeks; 49ers have two home games in that span

N4L

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’m not ready to watch the Bills play a game in that dome again quite yet. 

I had this thought as well and I think its hilarious

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Though Maybe they can exercise those hail Murray demons sooner than anticipated.

You wont have to worry about any hail marry, our QB cant throw the ball beyond 20 yards, but you will have to fear DEEBO trucking your DBs 

4 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Nothing but cold showers for the Niners. #notsorry

A cold shower is how I would describe the feeling for the cardinals after our week 16 game. Youre gonna look around and go, aiyuk kidding me??? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N4L said:

You wont have to worry about any hail marry, our QB cant throw the ball beyond 20 yards, but you will have to fear DEEBO trucking your DBs 

A cold shower is how I would describe the feeling for the cardinals after our week 16 game. Youre gonna look around and go, aiyuk kidding me??? 

That’s it.  Sun Devil Stadium it is. 

4 hours ago, N4L said:

I don’t find it funny at all :(

Deebo scares the crap out of me. That and Shanny being able to scheme up a storm. Going to be a fun game to watch though. 

• Like 1