2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

In Givony's newest mock draft he has Moses Moody falling all the way to 21 and Davion Mitchell going 6. 

I don't get how some of these guys are where they are. Keon Johnson at 6? Franz Wagner at 9? Isaiah Jackson at 11?

Teams picking in the 20s are going to get better players than teams picking from 6 to the end of the lottery FFS.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't get how some of these guys are where they are. Keon Johnson at 6? Franz Wagner at 9? Isaiah Jackson at 11?

Teams picking in the 20s are going to get better players than teams picking from 6 to the end of the lottery FFS.

Givony fell off once he went to ESPN. I think Barnes will go top 6, Moody will be a lottery pick, and Keon Johnson will be a later lottery pick. 

• Like 1

Wasserman has Jaden Springer falling to 26. Says teams aren't confident in his lead guard prospects. He seems like a great fit for the Lakers, but I was always seeing him in the lottery or close. Probably isn't likely he's there for us like in that mock. He had us passing on him for Josh Christopher.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wasserman has Jaden Springer falling to 26. Says teams aren't confident in his lead guard prospects. He seems like a great fit for the Lakers, but I was always seeing him in the lottery or close. Probably isn't likely he's there for us like in that mock. He had us passing on him for Josh Christopher.

It's still so early in the process, a lot of guys will rise/fall after their workouts and measurements come out. I think Ziaire Williams could be a steal for someone if he falls out of the lottery. 

Ayo Dosunmu is another prospect that I really like.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

yeah if KAT is traded.  

I think it's more likely they'd trade Russell since they moved him into a 6th man role recently. Either way I think Cade could play with Russell and Edwards, although I'd hate to see him go there. Minnesota is where top picks careers go to die, we've seen it with Rubio, Wiggins, Bennett, Russell, Edwards, and KAT. 

It will be absolutely amazing if the Timberwolves pick falls out of the top 3 and they ended up trading away like the 4th pick in an amazing draft and Wiggins for Russell.