Jaguars 2021 Official Draft Thread - News and Notes

.Buzz

34 minutes ago, Foozballgal said:

I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to Devonta Smith as WR or Najee Harris as a running back. 

I can't say I'm enamored with a RB high. Could maybe get behind Ettiene but I just would prefer to find a guy later in the draft, especially with JRob in the fold.

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I can't say I'm enamored with a RB high. Could maybe get behind Ettiene but I just would prefer to find a guy later in the draft, especially with JRob in the fold.

Yea I get that Harris could be a beast but man we lack so much talent elsewhere and have a good RB in JRob. Lets use these 4 picks to fill some huge holes. QB/OL/DL/TE/DBs

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

People have been saying TE is a big need, but I was wondering about Tyler Eifert.  What's up with him?  Is he just getting old and losing it?  He was a first round pick for the Bengals and seemed to have a decent career with them.

He's 31 start of next season and could be leaving if we don't exercise the club option and he's been injury prone and all our other te's are just a guy for multiple reasons