MNF Game 2: Bills @ 49ers

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Bills
    • 49ers

Just now, DannyB said:

Can you imagine the cries of sorrow that fill the halls in the dead of the night at la casa de Belichick, as he lies awake haunted by what could have been if he had signed Cole Beasley?

Edelman but faster lmao, a fast white slot WR and he missed him. He has to have cold sweats every night thinking about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

JA is more accurate than anyone ever could have imagined

If you watched him at the combine, he answered a lot of that. He’s also elusive enough to avoid pressure, so there’s a lot he can do.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

He was my favorite QB coming out in his class and I’m usually high on being accurate.

Took me a minute.  First read I thought you meant you were high on being correct in your assessments.  I thought hey, me too!  Then I reread it and got your meaning.  I'm very tired.

• Like 2

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Edelman but faster lmao, a fast white slot WR and he missed him. He has to have cold sweats every night thinking about it.

I guess he reserves the days for Cooper Kupp regret and the nights for Cole Beasley regret. 😉

• Like 1