TNF: Baltimore vs Dallas

Malfatron

winner  

30 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• baltimore
    • dallas
    • tie

Come on Dallas, make it 3 out of 4. 🙏 Set the world of FF on 🔥 when the butt of all jokes that is the NFCLeast in the same weekend took out Seattle,  Pittsburgh  and Baltimore.

Eagles suck so you go complete the Trifecta and get as far away from a Top 5 pick as possible.  Leave that to us. 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Come on Dallas, make it 3 out of 4. 🙏 Set the world of FF on 🔥 when the butt of all jokes that is the NFCLeast in the same weekend took out Seattle,  Pittsburgh  and Baltimore.

Eagles suck so you go complete the Trifecta and get as far away from a Top 5 pick as possible.  Leave that to us. 🥃

thank you by the way, but screw you for taking out wentz and re-enacting the Deshuan jackson punt return td from 2010 that allowed the packers to get into the playoffs and win a SB that year

i see you.

i know you wanted to lose, but you didnt have ta do that and showboat a few times there

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:
4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this is the game where people realize that malf is a secret genius.

I'd hate to be the one to break it you Malf but nobody is ever going to think this of you.

damn secret is out i guess

(doubtful people understand what i mean without key bolding)

• Like 1