1. 1. winner

• baltimore
    • dallas
    • tie

9 hours ago, Starless said:

A Ravens team desperate to stop a skid

A Cowboys team with a historically bad defense

Andy Dalton in prime time

If Baltimore doesn't win this handily, the entire organization should just be disbanded. 

If we don't win this game, I'm going to start learning a lot more about draft eligible wide receivers and interior offensive linemen.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Starless said:

A Ravens team desperate to stop a skid

A Cowboys team with a historically bad defense

Andy Dalton in prime time

If Baltimore doesn't win this handily, the entire organization should just be disbanded. 

This is a game the Harbaugh Ravens typically lost at the end of the Flacco era... don’t count out Sandy Dalton yet 

26 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

If we don't win this game, I'm going to start learning a lot more about draft eligible wide receivers and interior offensive linemen.

And sadly, head coaches.

EDIT- although I think we win and any ravens hiccups this year are forgiven due to covid taking the fall 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

If we don't win this game, I just don't know...I guess it'll say a lot about this coaching staff from top to bottom that we can almost beat an undefeated Pittsburgh team with our practice squad but not a completely demoralized and hapless Cowboys team.

With Lamar returning and JKD returning, a healthy dose of running the football should suffice in this game.

• Like 1

Ravens coming off 5 days of rest (6 if you count game day), while a 1/2 of the team tested positive and have been dealing with Covid symptoms the past 2 weeks. Cowboys basically had a 2nd Bye week, haven't played since Thanksgiving (12 days ago).

Think this aspect is severely being overlooked/underplayed. Should the Ravens win, absolutely. Don't think its going to be the cake walk most are assuming. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

@AFlaccoSeagulls dude there's a 0% chance Baltimore loses this game.

They're returning at close to full strength against a depleted Dallas team who, let's face it, just isn't very good at all. They're 3-8, their defense is atrocious, and to be honest, they're every bit contending for a Top 5 draft slot as they are winning the NFC East. If that's not enough, they're starting "Prime Time Andy Dalton" tonight, who probably figured he'd never have to play against Baltimore again, ever.

I mean, what hack journalist wrote this article?

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/is-dallas-cowboys-qb-andy-dalton-a-ravens-killer-baltimore-gets-a-familiar-foe#:~:text=Dalton has gone 8-8,21 touchdowns with eight interceptions.&text=He threw for more than,nine seasons with the Bengals.

Dalton has gone 8-8 over his career against the Ravens, throwing for 21 touchdowns with eight interceptions.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

They're returning at close to full strength against a depleted Dallas team who, let's face it, just isn't very good at all. They're 3-8, their defense is atrocious, and to be honest, they're every bit contending for a Top 5 draft slot as they are winning the NFC East. If that's not enough, they're starting "Prime Time Andy Dalton" tonight, who probably figured he'd never have to play against Baltimore again, ever.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/is-dallas-cowboys-qb-andy-dalton-a-ravens-killer-baltimore-gets-a-familiar-foe#:~:text=Dalton has gone 8-8,21 touchdowns with eight interceptions.&text=He threw for more than,nine seasons with the Bengals.

I'm not falling for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair 21 TDs and 8 INTs has to be the best TD/INT ration any QB has against the Ravens in our history and I'm not even joking. It very likely is among top 1-2 QBR against us as well.

EDIT: That journalist dropped a 1. Dalton has 21 TDs and 18 INTs against us lol nvm then

Edited by Ray Reed