Week 14 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

7-6 game and you're lining up 54yd FGs for a struggling kicker?
That miss - and the resulting field position for Tampa - is on Zimmer IMO

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

What on earth is Zimmer thinking? Imma put my struggling kicker on the field for a 50+ yard attempt. That kick wasn’t even close. Definitely made things worse mentally fro Bailey. 

I disagree.  He is going for the lead, with a kick that should be makeable for an NFL kicker.  It isn't Zimmer's fault that Bailey sucks.  

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Reminder I have a Martellus Bennett jersey I haven’t taken out of my closet since it got here. 

I suppose that there could be another toilet paper shortage in the future.  Though I don't know if I would want to subject my crap to being near anything Martellus Bennett related.  

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He still sucks between the 20s. Trubisky just throws to him inside the 5 whereas Rodgers threw to Adams. 

Eh.  If Rodgers played in 2018 and 2019 the way he’s playing now, Graham has two 800 yard, 6-8 TD seasons in Green Bay.

He wasn’t as bad in the receiving game as people here like to act like he was.

Not by a mile.  

Early this year there were cut ups of Aaron hitting players on timing routes.  The comparison videos on the exact same plays he’s hitting Tonyan this year showed him NOT throwing the ball to Jimmy last year only for Jimmy to break wide open for huge missed gains.

I am too lazy to find the videos, but they exist.

So yeah, I stand by that.  Two 800/6 seasons for Jimmy in GB if he had played with Aaron 2020 instead of Aaron 2018-2019.

McCarthy should have made Thompson drag Lamar Jackson.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I disagree.  He is going for the lead, with a kick that should be makeable for an NFL kicker.  It isn't Zimmer's fault that Bailey sucks.  

Close game. You're kicker is struggling. Except for the big play, Tampa has struggled on offense. You play for field position and punt it deep - as opposed to missing and making life easier on TB by giving them the ball at mid-field.

Carolina aggressive in dialing up the blitz right up the middle.  That’s a lot easier to do against the Den QB than it is to AR and the Packers Oline but the announcers said they have the most FF in the league this year. 

Will be something to keep an eye on next week.