The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

@The Orca @bigbadbuff @Beavis @bcb1213 @Daboyle @squire12 @Malfatron

Surprised I'm not lock killed yet but just a reminder for all you lurking town. When I flip town

Speed Lynch BCB!!

Do not let him weasel out of it by saying I was a miller or try to frame someone with a guilty report in the hopes he can swing the vote onto that player. It's INCREDIBLY UNLIKELY I'm miller. He will push this narrative but do not listen. It's very possible that tomorrow will be LYLO or MYLO so it is very important that you just speed-lynch bcb.

If BCB isn't last scum his partner is probably Squire12 or Daboyle - would not be shocked at all if bcb put his final partner in his report as wifom. Also they're the two scummiest players left. I do not envy who would need to make the decision between these two players if that is indeed the case.

Good luck and vote me already

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@The Orca @bigbadbuff @Beavis @bcb1213 @Daboyle @squire12 @Malfatron

Surprised I'm not lock killed yet but just a reminder for all you lurking town. When I flip town

Speed Lynch BCB!!

Do not let him weasel out of it by saying I was a miller or try to frame someone with a guilty report in the hopes he can swing the vote onto that player. It's INCREDIBLY UNLIKELY I'm miller. He will push this narrative but do not listen. It's very possible that tomorrow will be LYLO or MYLO so it is very important that you just speed-lynch bcb.

If BCB isn't last scum his partner is probably Squire12 or Daboyle - would not be shocked at all if bcb put his final partner in his report as wifom. Also they're the two scummiest players left. I do not envy who would need to make the decision between these two players if that is indeed the case.

Good luck and vote me already

Lol