The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

26 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’ll be inactive tbh but I’d bet my bottom dollar the guy piggy backing on my train is mafia. 

Make sure to keep this in mind. Thanks folks.

OK, yeah.  Even though I do somewhat agree with MWil that the timing of you coming in was suspicious, Beavis's vote was also pretty suspicious to me, but mostly because of his earlier post.  I'll go dig it up now.  Leaving my vote where it is for the time being, since no one else is on Counselor, but I might change to Beavis here in a sec.

22 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I feel incredibly safe in saying that Nacho is scum

For what reason?  I'm curious.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

OK, yeah.  Even though I do somewhat agree with MWil that the timing of you coming in was suspicious, Beavis's vote was also pretty suspicious to me, but mostly because of his earlier post.  I'll go dig it up now.  Leaving my vote where it is for the time being, since no one else is on Counselor, but I might change to Beavis here in a sec.

I'm not sure whether I feel great or awful that we are thinking so alike thus far this game. 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You broke the 4 way tie. That's unfortunate.

Why in the world would I care about that?

What you bolded is merely an observation on my end. The second sentence is my own feelings about it. Why are you being so elusive about something so simple? Why not say "I don't care" instead of asking me why I think that you would care. That's strange syntax. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Good work Josh! Hinting at a hard defense of someone as well as Governor is a play right out of basically every one of my playbooks. Good work! :)

I haven't read a thing today, but I won't allow Counselor, Daboyle, or Malfatron to be the votes. These have been my rules for the last few months.

• Like 2

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I haven't read a thing today, but I won't allow Counselor, Daboyle, or Malfatron to be the votes. These have been my rules for the last few months.

Spinach, Cucumber, 1/2 an apple, some ginger, cinnamon, and a carrot. Just humor me and try it. You may need to rework some of the ratio/measurements for your taste. A little ginger goes a long way. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What you bolded is merely an observation on my end. The second sentence is my own feelings about it. Why are you being so elusive about something so simple? Why not say "I don't care" instead of asking me why I think that you would care. That's strange syntax. 

I made it a question because I wanted to know why you thought a 4-way tie with seven hours left in the day was valuable enough to you to bring it up, or even notice, at all. Not only are ties not as advantageous to town as a lot of people here think, you're not going to get any reads this far out from the deadline.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Spinach, Cucumber, 1/2 an apple, some ginger, cinnamon, and a carrot. Just humor me and try it. You may need to rework some of the ratio/measurements for your taste. A little ginger goes a long way. 

Today was kale, apple, carrot, cinnamon, cucumber, and cinnamon with greek yogurt.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I made it a question because I wanted to know why you thought a 4-way tie with seven hours left in the day was valuable enough to you to bring it up, or even notice, at all.

No, you deflected from me and used verbiage that is absolutely a soft defense. If you wanted to know why I thought what I did, you would have asked me and bolded the second half instead of the first.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Not only are ties not as advantageous to town as a lot of people here think, you're not going to get any reads this far out from the deadline.

Interesting...