The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

getting some more info and discussion from some more would be good.  I will be gone for the next 1-2 hours but will be back on before the deadline.  

Daboyle, Nacho, Matts, pickle and Mwil is who I will consider for votes as my reads/leans currently stand.  If no one else wants to push on matts, then let me know and I will certainly consider other options.

Joshs timing posting after D1 saying he was busy then ghosting again today irks me a good bit but no one else seems to care about that.

Of your reads I'd be down for a Nacho vote.

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

72.5%

I'm pretty torn.  MWil as an Indy killer I do not like.  But he hasn't killed yet, so I'm also tempted to add my vote to the Nacho group.  If MWil kills anyone, his goose is cooked and he knows it.

So even if he is the SK, the worst he could do is kill one town player.  He could be useful down the road if we get into a situation with multiple scummies.

Nacho has only gotten fishier to me, so I'm leaning toward going that way with my vote.

1 minute ago, Beavis said:

Joshs timing posting after D1 saying he was busy then ghosting again today irks me a good bit but no one else seems to care about that.

Of your reads I'd be down for a Nacho vote.

Can you pull the quote of him dropping in?  I don't recall that.  

Dabyole I do recall dropping in questioning the mookie vote late D1 that is not sitting well with me.  I have cooled a bit on nacho given the buff discord thing being potentially explained as it was.  I have some reservations on some nacho posts from today, but he has been here putting out content to at least sift through, there are some others not at all.

Just now, Daniel said:

I'm pretty torn.  MWil as an Indy killer I do not like.  But he hasn't killed yet, so I'm also tempted to add my vote to the Nacho group.  If MWil kills anyone, his goose is cooked and he knows it.

So even if he is the SK, the worst he could do is kill one town player.  He could be useful down the road if we get into a situation with multiple scummies.

Nacho has only gotten fishier to me, so I'm leaning toward going that way with my vote.

you have mentioned me 2x as being scum, yet you have not pushed any more on that.  Am I missing something?

17 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

no vote

I am sorry I got really into board games tonight

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

hmmmm..... recently married and board games

confused emma stone GIF by SAG Awards

1 minute ago, Beavis said:

@squire12 Here it is.

I thought you were talking right around the deadline/shortly after.   

That felt like a decent time after the deadline.   I even quoted it....see above.   (maybe @MWil23 will count that as a joke....maybe not?)

@Beavis  I don't think that reaches a level of suspicion for me that is above others at the current time.  

• Like 1

an mwil vote makes sense for multiple reasons.

1. he has already claimed that if he visits a person twice he kills them.

2. he isnt town.

3. possibly saves 2 town deaths today (a mislynch and a miskill by mwil).

4. possibly saves a town from needing to claim if hes getting close to being lynched.

5. we already lynch one scum. we dont need further chaos to be introduced by an admitted other with a kill

6. ensures that a perfect town win is in play (no MLs in the game)

Take the nobrainer. vote out mwil, and then do into d3 and continue to narrow things down.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

an mwil vote makes sense for multiple reasons.

1. he has already claimed that if he visits a person twice he kills them.

2. he isnt town.

3. possibly saves 2 town deaths today (a mislynch and a miskill by mwil).

4. possibly saves a town from needing to claim if hes getting close to being lynched.

5. we already lynch one scum. we dont need further chaos to be introduced by an admitted other with a kill

6. ensures that a perfect town win is in play (no MLs in the game)

Take the nobrainer. vote out mwil, and then do into d3 and continue to narrow things down.

you make a good case here malf....I hope I am not being suckered by scum on this

Mwil

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 so your kill ability is delayed, or do you need to successfully target someone 2x to be get the kill?

One of those is correct. I was also told that some may not be effected/impacted by me, as well as how often I can.

then you poison someone then (a delayed kill), which further points to you being a basic SK