Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

7 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

I can't think of too many things in this world I would enjoy more than watching us absolutely obliterate the Colts. Please, just let it happen. I don't ask for much. :D

You're asking for way too much here. I'd be thrilled with a 3-2 win lol.

2 hours ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Is the  Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown semi walking distance to the stadium...and safe at midnight?

Are there any traditions...chants, things the crowd does that I should know about?

Not from Nashville, so listen to those guys if they disagree with me.

Sheraton is about a mile away. Given that you have to walk over the bridge regardless, that's about as much as you can hope for from a hotel, so you should be good. I also can't imagine having any issues safety wise walking back. It's pretty centrally located.

For the second question, just make noise. And encourage others to make noise. Please. I beg of you. I really want to see a real atmosphere at the game, it's been a long time. Also, I think they do that 300 chant after first downs.

I'm not usually a "one game affects the whole season" guy, but I think this game pretty much decides which way this season goes. If we drop this game and go to 2-4 I think the best we finish is 7-9. We're such an up and down team anyways a loss here at home against the Colts in Primetime without Luck is just going to feel like a season killer.

I've seen teams turn around from worst situations, so if we do lose this game, I won't feel like the season is gone, but it will be very hard to salvage. But again, depends on how we lose. If Marcus plays and we lose, it then it will be feel hopeless.  However, if we lose and he doesn't play, then  there is still a glimmer of hope that we will get back to normal when he and Corey Davis come back.

I will have lost all hope for the season if we lose to the Colts. Falling to 2-4, sitting in last place in a bad division and coming off a three-game stretch where we get obliterated by Houston and lose to two bad football games would kill off any optimism I have left.

Please just beat Indy. I really don't think it's asking that much.

The stadium will be rocking. But if the team comes out flat, the Indy fans will be loud.  
Rewatched the Seahawks game (just to feel like a winner again.lol) and the crowd was loud and full of Titans fans. 

Hopefully the team gives everyone reason to keep watching for the year. 

Archived