Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

Just now, titans0021 said:

Once the coaching staff got out of its own way, we looked like the better team. Staff needs to stop overthinking things though, can't be falling behind against better teams.

Yeah. that Sweep call to Walker was disgusting. Nothing about that drive said get cute.  Give it to Henry or even Murray and run in it down their throat.

Lebeau? I don't know what in the world was going in that first half. It was like they didn't know what to do. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Yeah. that Sweep call to Walker was disgusting. Nothing about that drive said get cute.  Give it to Henry or even Murray and run in it down their throat.

Lebeau? I don't know what in the world was going in that first half. It was like they didn't know what to do. 

The Delanie sweep was a good call the first time because it came out of nowhere. Once you put it on tape though, you can't be running it from the two again for the exact reason we saw tonight. Way too easy to force it wide and lose yards. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Lastly, credit to the home crowd. They were loud and barely noticed and Colts jerseys. 

They could have been a bit louder, but that's getting picky. Very few Colts fans in the crowd and virtually no visiting cheers. Big step forward.

Just now, titans0021 said:

The Delanie sweep was a good call the first time because it came out of nowhere. Once you put it on tape though, you can't be running it from the two again for the exact reason we saw tonight. Way too easy to force it wide and lose yards. 

Yep. It wasn't the right call. 
Marcus should have been given the green light the check out of it, because it wasn't even set up right. the defense had like 5 players to our 2 blockers. 
First time was awesome. This time, it just didn't feel right.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

They could have been a bit louder, but that's getting picky. Very few Colts fans in the crowd and virtually no visiting cheers. Big step forward.

Yeah. They could have been louder. I think some were just fed up like us. I remember a key 3rd down. I saw a picture of a guy just sitting and looking.  Almost like "I'm not going to get invested just to be heartbroken." lol

End of the game, I think everyone was in it. 

Being at the game I noticed it wasn’t a lot of colts fan and the stadium was rocking once Titans got momentum.

all these jet sweeps and shovel passes need to go. It’s cool to call them every once in awhile. But that sweep at the goaline was absolutely terrible. 

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Robiskie needs to start getting Mariota in a rhythm. Once Mariota got his rhythm, the offense started moving, I think we rely on the run game waaayyyy too much. 

That’s why I mentioned the screen before it actually happened we finally are good at screens just a simple play to get him going

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

On another positive note, TY Hilton was pretty much invisible this game.

A big reason why is because LeBeau finally got out of his own way and had Logan Ryan shadow him for the rest of the game after that first catch. Something I've been wanting us to do with Logan, and expected us to do since we signed him. Glad to see it come to fruition and actually work out tonight. 

If we could just get that second half Titans team to show up in the first half we might actually be on to something.

2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Even though I’m obviously happy we got the win, I’m really disappointed in how the team opened the game. I just don’t understand how you come out so flat at home in what feels like the first MNF game in ages. 

Vanilla defensive calls mainly. Offense moved the ball from the beginning, just couldn't punch it in. I think they entered the game defensively with the idea that we should just drop into coverage and force Brissett to try to go through his reads. Problem with that is obviously that we simply don't have the players to actually stick in coverage for the amount of time necessary to let a three or four-man rush get home.

Archived