Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

glad to get the win, but that was the worst i've ever seen our coaching staff get exposed in a game that didn't end in us getting beat. terrible calls on offense, insanely bad first half on defense...against probably any other team in the AFCS that's a loss.

looooooove me some marcus tho.

Wow what a game where to begin till start by apologizing for a few things

1) I apologize for poopooing Mariotas hammy injury but tonight is the night the Titans gods (only have like 1 but we have other Titan greats) fully accept Marcus Mariota as a true Titan this was the warrior performance we needed and man that 2nd have he was money that 4th and 1 was balls and throws he made was balls

2) I also didn’t take this win as a big deal someone in here mentioned getting the monkey off our backs and as bad as it was early it does feel good to win a game and our defense really did step up the 2nd half

3) After the bye in 2 weeks we will take off I’m a firm believer in that. Titans still need to take care of business next week don’t be the team that gives the Browns their first win but Davis Cyprien a healthy Mariota and the Titans finally figuring out Decker and Taywan Taylor are going to be a fun 2nd half

4) Told you by the end of the game we would be saying how much better Henry is with more carries ??

worth noting that if we could fix our damn red zone hangups this would've been our offense's best day by a landslide. we moved the ball pretty much at will, just stalled up really badly in the red zone.

obviously we're not playing against an all-star defense, though

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

worth noting that if we could fix our damn red zone hangups this would've been our offense's best day by a landslide. we moved the ball pretty much at will, just stalled up really badly in the red zone.

obviously we're not playing against an all-star defense, though

Yeah, Not really thrilled with playcalling and the red-zone offense.

Still need to work on that. 
Hopefully get Corey Davis back next week too.

Archived