Week 6 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-3) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-3)

titansNvolsR#1

Who Gone Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gone Win?

• Titans by 2 TDs
    • Colts by 2 TDs
    • Titans by 1 score
    • Colts by 1 score

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Nice. Now our OL needs to show why many regard them as one of the best in the league.

They were by far the most disappointing aspect of last week's game, which was a huge shame after great performances against really good defensive fronts in Jacksonville, Seattle and Houston.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

They were by far the most disappointing aspect of last week's game, which was a huge shame after great performances against really good defensive fronts in Jacksonville, Seattle and Houston.

I do wonder how much a role the change at QB played, if any.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Did Kuharsky...just...break news?

Guarantee you he's using the same "source" that I just posted, Mariota telling the kid he'll wear his wristband while playing.

Kuharsky has never broke Titans news in his life, no Titans reporter has since Wyatt left the Tennessean.

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Just saw that we are favored by 8.5 tomorrow. That seems high. Really, really high. Almost like Vegas is begging me to put money on the Colts.

It was favored by 7 just a couple days ago, which implies people are seemingly betting heavy on the Titans(maybe a side effect of knowing Mariota is gonna play/more people hopping on Titans -7 because of that).

We have to beat the Colts no doubt but the bigger win has to come next month. Luck could be back and it’s in a building we have never won in. 

Im ready for tonight but the Titans Radio is killing my mood it’s Monday it’s game day and they are allowing Vols calls right now. They need to have more of an agenda on their shows down there too much bouncing back and fourth all over different topics. One time last month all in 1 sentence they mentioned Titans Raiders, Steph Curry and the Cleveland Indians I don’t know how they think that is good Radio 

Archived