NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Dubs got some games they can definitely win coming up. Would be big to beat both SA/NYK back to back before playing Utah. Then have the TWolves back to back. 

But damn, pretty much all the wins come down to the last few minutes. Team certainly isn't the most talented but they play hard every game. 

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Still funny that we were one of those 9 losses.

I still laugh my *** off at how butt hurt they got when the Bucks made the 24-1 shirts and actually beat them. They really went out and made 10-18 shirts when MKE came to Oakland a week later. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I still laugh my *** off at how butt hurt they got when the Bucks made the 24-1 shirts and actually beat them. They really went out and made 10-18 shirts when MKE came to Oakland a week later. 

Lmao I didn’t know that! The levels of petty right there is outstanding.

• Like 1

All those Laker fans who laughed at the Clippers for losing to the Warriors and now those Laker fans having to watch their team lose to the Warriors lol 

Oubre was awesome easily his best game and Paschall is a dog and had a great game as well. 

Also Wiseman has hit a really rough patch of the early season. 

Edited by agarcia34

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ahhh yes. I remember when you guys were a dynasty and each win against you guys was like our championship 😂

Still funny that we were one of those 9 losses.

I kept expecting the Warriors to go on a run that game and take over, but it never happened...and then of course Swaggy P goes on a post game rant telling everyone he called this win when he woke up that day lol.

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I remember even the second meeting which was like a week or two after the first game that the Dubs almost lost. Would have been embarrassing losing to the Bucks twice in a weeks span.

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

All those Laker fans who laughed at the Clippers for losing to the Warriors and now those Laker fans having to watch their team lose to the Warriors lol 

Oubre was awesome easily his best game and Paschall is a dog and had a great game as well. 

Also Wiseman has hit a really rough patch of the early season. 

Wiseman has the worst body language in the league. It's terrible. He gets down on himself for any small mistake he makes or anytime he's playing bad. Like relax rook, you are 19 years old with minimal playing experience playing against the best competition in the world. It's okay if you are not going to light this league up from day one. Draymond is perfect for him though, been in his ear all season long. 

• Like 2

Love how Kerr put Oubre with the second team. His style of play just flows better with that unit and it limits the amount of time he plays with Curry. Wiggins plays better with Curry so giving him more time with both of them on the court is a win/win situation. 

I do like how how Green talks with Wiseman he talks to to educate him but always does a good job uplifting Wisemen letting him know that he’s great. The stretch of teams coming up for the Warriors should be able to give the young man some confidence. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I remember even the second meeting which was like a week or two after the first game that the Dubs almost lost. Would have been embarrassing losing to the Bucks twice in a weeks span.

Yeah, we played you guys well that year. We were a weird matchup for y'all, I guess.