NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

23 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

yeah yall havent beaten anyone with kyrie in the mix so 

That is so true lol. Can’t deny that. I won’t say he is a problem though because it’s not like he is struggling shooting. Defense yes is a problem but it would be problem with Harden just out there too. The thing is just time to see how this team plays out. The team is thin so I want to see who they add to fill the rest of the roster out. Nash need to do a better job with lineups and rotations. No way Harden should’ve been playing in the front court. As soon as I saw that I knew it could go bad. 

Another concerning thing is Harris. Another 2-7 night from 3. I don’t care about a big 3 if your “others” aren’t doing it. We think of Allen, Pierce, and KG for the Celtics. Rondo played well. We think of LeBron, Bosh, and Wade of the Heat. Chalmers stepped up and then Allen came over he played well. So like the big 3 for the Nets are going to get theirs. Harris can’t go 2-7 from the 3 and score 8pts. He need to hit his shots or else I’m trading him as soon as I can for a big man who can defend or someone who can be more reliable when called upon. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1