NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

ugh with klay?????

terrible luck but klay/steph gonna have an easy twilight of their careers

Oh yeah, but obviously Klay isn't coming back this season. Draymond is going to get Wiseman some easy lobs and open looks. The IQ of the rest of the team is not exactly top level.

Unbelievable, make the Bucks miss two shots and Giannis bricks two FTs yet they still get two points out of that possession.

But imagine if this team ends up with Suggs or Cunningham in the draft with Klay returning next season? Lawd! 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh yeah, but obviously Klay isn't coming back this season. Draymond is going to get Wiseman some easy lobs and open looks. The IQ of the rest of the team is not exactly top level.

Unbelievable, make the Bucks miss two shots and Giannis bricks two FTs yet they still get two points out of that possession.

But imagine if this team ends up with Suggs or Cunningham in the draft with Klay returning next season? Lawd! 

there's no way yall gonna have a top 5 pick im sry

36 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Didn't know that but also, I see them being competent, yes. Not gonna make the playoffs or any noise at all but I like the Wolves roster this year honestly 

I don't see it, but I guess it is possible. They will be a bottom three team in the West. 

Kerr doesn't want to do it, but eventually the offense will have to be pretty much Steph/Wiseman pick and rolls. The lack of shooting kills the type of offense he wants. There's also a lack of playmakers, especially without Draymond.

Either way, the defense has to be better, that's their only shot.