NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I cant believe how disrespectful the NBA has been to Christian Wood. I have been a stan since his 1st summer league lol. And that was like 5 years ago and dude is still highly underrated by the lg. 

We kept Jahlil Okafor over him

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Pathetic ending. If this is what Silas is about I’m gonna turn on him quickly. We screw up, I get it but they rebounded the ball with 3 seconds left up 2 and we just walk off the court. Pathetic end to a good good. 

eh we didnt have wall, cousins, and gordon.  the fact the blazers couldnt even blow us out says something.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He's 35 years old now, the decline was going to start eventually. 

That goes without saying, but he still needs to cut a few pounds.

10 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

That’s James harden. Zero chance he was gonna take that shot. He doesn’t want it at the buzzer. 

Stop it. Just had one bad play but he was great. In the regular season he has no problem taking those shots. 

It is super annoying seeing the TWolves start the season 2-0. Need them to start losing ASAP! 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

He's 35 years old now, the decline was going to start eventually. 

People have been saying this for a couple years now though, think you need a larger sample size before saying his decline is imminent 

5 minutes ago, amac said:

People have been saying this for a couple years now though, think you need a larger sample size before saying his decline is imminent 

Of course, we'll have to see what happens over the course of the season. This year is a lot different though due to the bubble and a shorter offseason. But on a positive note he won't have to carry as much of a load this season playing next to Booker.