Gus Malzahn out at Auburn

Texansfan713

also you may hear some rumors that a mysterious super elite coach approached auburn about wanting the job so auburn offered it to him but then urba – sorry, the mysterious super elite coach – turned it down. i just want to say that all of this story totally makes sense if you think about it and everything definitely happened exactly like this.

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He turned y’all down, too!? I wonder what job he’s waiting for...

He knows better than to take that job. Maybe he’s waiting for Coach Ogre to get fired in a couple yrs and then he can just move down the road to Baton Rouge. 

Edited by thrILL!

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Is Auburn really about to back its way into Bill Clark? Because if they land him, I'll tip my cap to them. I think he's criminally underrated with the way he rebuilt that UAB program.

Clark is a friggin' stud. Not sure exactly how he'll do at a major program but he's a damn fine HC. More of a program builder than guy that'll elevate you to a natty though. That's the only "issue" I'd have with the hire.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Clark is a friggin' stud. Not sure exactly how he'll do at a major program but he's a damn fine HC. More of a program builder than guy that'll elevate you to a natty though. That's the only "issue" I'd have with the hire.

The man can flat out coach football. There isn't really an available coach who can clearly elevate Auburn to a natty contender (outside of Urban Meyer, who isn't going to take the job).

• Like 1