McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I was trying to be subtle, jeez lol

lesbians

there?

Okay.  I'm back off you then.  Don't really see the need for a lot of subtlety at this point anymore.

Have definitely not seen that movie.  Sounded like a vague non-answer.  lol.

Checks out.  Unless you are still scum with a complete fake roleclaim.  In which case...welp...

me and shady both roleblocked night 2. a hit occured

tugboat roleblocked by mwil. no hit occured. shady was still alive at the time

tugboat not around for his hit. no hit occured.

someone likely put in a no kill today so it takes 3 to lynch instead of 2.

I mean, mwil essentially got a guilty on tugboat.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Mod announcement: Because of the possibility of a 2-2 tie and it being so close to the end, a tie will result in one of the two vote getters being lynched, and nothing else.  It would be unfair to everyone to let a RNG determine that, this late in the game.

@Daniel does this mean theres no factional hit if its a tie or simply that both players in the tie cant be doublekilled in the lynch?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Daniel does this mean theres no factional hit if its a tie or simply that both players in the tie cant be doublekilled in the lynch?

The latter.

Tie rules are what they are to make them unpredictable and therefore unusable strategically.  This is just to avoid ties.  With 4 left, that's a little different.

If there's a tie, only one of the tied vote getters will die.  Which one will be determined by coin flip.

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The latter.

Tie rules are what they are to make them unpredictable and therefore unusable strategically.  This is just to avoid ties.  With 4 left, that's a little different.

If there's a tie, only one of the tied vote getters will die.  Which one will be determined by coin flip.

In this case

@swoosh @rackcs you should come to a consensus.

let me know what questions you have.

yesterday, after i read everything and compiled the claimed moves and such, it was pretty apparent that tugboat was the last commie, and everyone else wasnt.

I'm here now. Malf made a very convincing argument against tugboat to the point where I was strongly considering ignoring my sensor result and going with him. Now that its not mwil, I'm definitely leaning towards tug. In particular the stuff where he was kinda hinting at the Santa claim before the claim itself is what I found particularly convincing.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm here now. Malf made a very convincing argument against tugboat to the point where I was strongly considering ignoring my sensor result and going with him. Now that its not mwil, I'm definitely leaning towards tug. In particular the stuff where he was kinda hinting at the Santa claim before the claim itself is what I found particularly convincing.

I'm glad to hear that, because that's where I was leaning too. 

only reason for me to go with tug was my interaction with him over his role earlier, but I think malf is right and daniel gave them all fake claims. 

if it's really malf, hats off to him. but we'd be putting all our eggs in the "malf is a spy" idea to vote off malf here. I'm just not good with that. malf has made the better case. 

tugboat

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I can see how that might look, but that was just a bluff. I didn’t know what he was talking about at all. But when Malf actually started the whole push for him to claim with all the weird Italian stuff, Shady seemed to be getting squirmy. So I sorta piled on to see what might shake out. 

Really though, if I were scum with shady...why would I have wanted to out that I knew about his outrageous fake claim anyway? What would I have gained from that?

Malf is the one who managed to figure out the colours thing somehow. Either dumb luck and pressure...or he’s scum and is the one who actually knew something.