McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets just tie me up with tugboat.

whoever dies, it will then be 2-1.

if i die, lynch tugboat

im willing to let rack win if hes third party that got converted when orca died or something)

tugboat

VC:

Tugboat - 1 - Malf

Well, i can't really think of a compelling reason not to put my vote out to Lynch Malf at this point.  It's what i was gonna do last time anyway.

If it's not him...it's swoosh or racks running a huge con, and at this point, probably have this in the bag either way.  Don't have anything to go on, so that'd be a totally blind shot.

@swoosh, care to tell me any more about yourself?  Maybe your greatest fears for what might happen to your children if we don't find this commie?

Won't matter if you are scum with a fake vanilla role claim.  Unless you didn't get a full claim.  Which seems like a complete longshot.  But that's about the only arrow left in my quiver.

Just now, Tugboat said:

@swoosh, care to tell me any more about yourself?  Maybe your greatest fears for what might happen to your children if we don't find this commie?

Won't matter if you are scum with a fake vanilla role claim.  Unless you didn't get a full claim.  Which seems like a complete longshot.  But that's about the only arrow left in my quiver.

yeah, we know you have the VT pm, tugboat

you are laying it on pretty thick here

Just now, Tugboat said:

have you seen the new christmas movie on hulu, "happiest season"?

started it last night, will finish tonight. 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:49 AM, Tugboat said:
On 12/20/2020 at 3:36 AM, Shady Slim said:

you're missing the crucial (just realised this comes from "crux", because i was gonna write "cruxial") thing here which is my colours are not an alignment, and tomorrow i will be blue as an alignment

not willing to call it willful ignorance bc i have been semi-subtle with my softclaims but yeah that's the skinny. i get why orca was so keen on getting my colours out (given he was following the nose with rack's [who i'm still voting for given i believe orca as a fellow subpoenaee] report) but i don't know why you're so gung-ho

Are you claiming what i think you're claiming here?  lol.

This was before Shady claimed.

feels like Tugboat knew shady was gonna claim something silly like Santa (note the "lol")

14 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Well, i can't really think of a compelling reason not to put my vote out to Lynch Malf at this point.  It's what i was gonna do last time anyway.

If it's not him...it's swoosh or racks running a huge con, and at this point, probably have this in the bag either way.  Don't have anything to go on, so that'd be a totally blind shot.

VC:

Tugboat - 1 - Malf

Malf - 1 - Tuboat

With 4 alive and 4 voting, it's 3 to lynch!

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, we know you have the VT pm, tugboat

you are laying it on pretty thick here

I'm just using what i've got.  Which is very little.

But swoosh's answer there isn't right.  Which looks an awful lot like a vague fake claim with partial information that he's been leveraging from the start.  And had me going real good.