McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

So you are able to find out how many commies are on the leading vote getter?

big if true

According to Daniel I can choose any vote count, not necessarily the leading one. Although for obvious reasons it makes sense to go with the leading one because more numbers and whatnot.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  That's an unfortunate issue with the value of Shady's role.  Even before he came fully out with it...he claimed a long while back, that he's basically giving out items or something similar.  So hmmm...

@rackcs btw with my soft claim as tug has pointed out here - so there is your timing thing up the junction.

way back on day two i hinted at knowing there were items afoot, because i’m the jolly man who brings them; you need me to dig up that for proof or?

Just now, rackcs said:

According to Daniel I can choose any vote count, not necessarily the leading one. Although for obvious reasons it makes sense to go with the leading one because more numbers and whatnot.

or the vc that has the most ppl you think are scum.

also, just bc you roleblocked me, doesnt mean im not the person you are looking for

Just now, Malfatron said:

or the vc that has the most ppl you think are scum.

also, just bc you roleblocked me, doesnt mean im not the person you are looking for

I know, it just means my tinfoil theory wasn't correct. It had to do with you and pickle day 1. Once pickle flipped someone else it messed up my theory.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I just really don't get why you're so paranoid that the subpoenas are a scum power.  In context of the theme of this game, they don't really make sense as that.  They're a tool used to incriminate, condemn, and gather information on UnAmerican activities and organizations.

It also still isn't clear to me, if you're worried about that being a scum power and your "wincon" could have been with that side if you chose to...why wouldn't you have just gone that route instead?

because i had no idea who they were by the second day, and i did have idea who some town guys were, such that i figured i could make peace with town by vesting swoosh and then continuin on our merry way

the lynching of a communist today, if i wasn’t already certain (and i was) dictates i would be a clown to try and side with them, especially given i don’t know who they are, while i have some idea who town is and i believe orca’s cop claim and can just vest him repeatedly, clearly it’s a path of less resistance. and throw in the fact that if i side with the mafia i also become a risk of getting lynched it’s a no brainer 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the pushback of mwil and tugboat is interesting

i think they fear santa

i’d like this if i could bc i said something similar a few pages back

don’t like how mwil and tug both jumped on to a lynch shady bandwagon that was well out there (different ones tho mind u, mwil on the italians and tugboat on the colours) and now haven’t gotten off

tbh

i think that one might be doing it in earnest but i can’t think that both are

On 12/19/2020 at 12:57 PM, Tugboat said:

I didn’t do anything to squire last night. At least, not that I know of, or have any control over. I don’t really have a role that like, “does stuff”. 

Why? Are you claiming I did do something?

Kinda sketchy fake information. Or you’ve got janky info for some reason. 

interesting info here

21 hours ago, The Orca said:

Signups:
1. MWil- ???
2. Beavis- ???
3. Nacho: Red Blooded American Patriot, AMERICA! Aligned
4. Mission- ???
5. racks- scum not mafia
6. Orca- town
7. Pickle- dead town
8. Malf- town
9. swoosh- ???
10. Shady Slim- scum not mafia
11. Joshstradaymus- ???, townish 
12. bcb- dead scum
13. squire: Red Blooded American Patriot, AMERICA! Aligned
14. Tugboat- ???

Mafia has to be in

Mwil

Beavis

Mission

Swoosh- leaning town

Josh- leaning town

Tuggy

Mwil

Beavis

Mission

Tuggy

@MWil23

@Beavis

@mission27

@Tugboat

Got anything to say?

Still think this holds true

Down to the wire...i'm gonna go with Lynch Shady.

Still some little things that don't completely add up for me there.  Not gonna let the flash and dazzle of a bizarre roleclaim shake me.  Hopefully i'm not scrooging this up and helping kill Santa.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Down to the wire...i'm gonna go with Lynch Shady.

Still some little things that don't completely add up for me there.  Not gonna let the flash and dazzle of a bizarre roleclaim shake me.  Hopefully i'm not scrooging this up and helping kill Santa.

We still got an hour

• Like 1