McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, MWil23 said:

If you’re town it’s fitting to blow the game on this particular page number 

i think there’s one maf among u and tugboat, at least, and it could be both of you for all i know - i think that your bandwagon seemed at the time a little more sense making if the meta you suggested is actually true which it probably was given nobody refuted it

tug on the other hand has been basically trying to force me to hardclaim since almost the moment i said if i don’t claim i’m a huge help to the town... i’m happy to spare you and go for tugboat and then if he shows up red i’ll ease up on you tmrw tbh

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

unless daniel is not bothering to enforce it

He did N1, but then he just calls night when he feels like it not when it is listed lmao 

On 12/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, Daniel said:

Halfway(ish) through the day.  The following people have not yet met the minimum post requirement:

@TheKillerNacho (1 short)

@Tugboat (2 short)

@rackcs (1 short)

@mission27 (4 short)

Remember, missing the post minimum is an auto roleblock, and two in a row is a modkill.

He enforced it N1, so unless he screwed town by giving up and not telling us he did it N2 and tonight 

Just now, Shady Slim said:

i think there’s one maf among u and tugboat, at least, and it could be both of you for all i know - i think that your bandwagon seemed at the time a little more sense making if the meta you suggested is actually true which it probably was given nobody refuted it

tug on the other hand has been basically trying to force me to hardclaim since almost the moment i said if i don’t claim i’m a huge help to the town... i’m happy to spare you and go for tugboat and then if he shows up red i’ll ease up on you tmrw tbh

@The Orca what do u think about lynching tugboat 

and u can investigate mwil for the double double this night?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you’re town it’s fitting to blow the game on this particular page number 

Kinda suspicious that Shady seems to be in such lockstep with Orca and wanting to openly just dote gifts upon him.

But this post feels scummy man.

And Orca does read as legit Town to me.

Lynch MWil.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

If I was modblocked why wouldn't I just go with that? Why would I make up **** when I could just easily go with being modblocked?

very true lol

if you were modblocked it would be dumb to fake a move

that might mean that mission might be scum if there wasnt n2 modblocks

Just now, Tugboat said:

Kinda suspicious that Shady seems to be in such lockstep with Orca and wanting to openly just dote gifts upon him.

But this post feels scummy man.

And Orca does read as legit Town to me.

Lynch MWil.

LOL

Yeah it’s tugboat.