Week 6: Packers (4-1) at VIKINGS (3-2)

swede700

2 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

Following up on my previous post, about 80% of the bets are coming in on Green Bay. The line hasn't moved. The sharks are on Minny in this game. They must know something we don't.

Yes, this reminds me of the week we lost to the Eagles last year. 

Griffen: “Everything starts with ’12.’ His reaction time, his ability to scramble, that just gives you another dimension. He’s like a running back. You’ve got to treat him like one, kind of, because he can get out of the pocket and run.”

http://www.startribune.com/5-step-move-everson-griffens-technique-for-attacking-quarterbacks/450830793/

26 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

All that matters is who is going to win the battle up front. If we can establish a good running game and pressure Rodgers enough to keep him out of rhythm, we win. If not, it'll get real ugly.

i'm more concerned about playing well for 95% of the game and giving up one drive (or play) that is the difference maker.

6 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Packers have three starting DBs out

However, they have their OL intact again

Two mash units when MIN offense on the field and 2 nearly full strength when GB offense in the field. This game more than even others will be decided by the line play across the board.

Archived