16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hornby?
    • Someone Other Than Hornby.
    • Texans
    • Browns lulz....
    • Beer Companies

1 minute ago, Wolfhunt said:

Firing a coach in the 2nd year of a total rebuild.  We haven't given him anything to work with.  You fire Hue nobody is going to want to come here and coach as they will be worried about a short leash....Hue has to be given more weapons and another year...anything less shows total ineptness in ownership.

Same excuses were made not to fire Pettine.

We did, do got Hue.

Millions of dollars and only 32 opportunities say we can get another coach.

The battered wife who refuses to leave her husband because she thinks nobody else will love her is what this line of reasoning is akin to.

Just now, ditchdigger said:

Same excuses were made not to fire Pettine.

We did, do got Hue.

Millions of dollars and only 32 opportunities say we can get another coach.

The battered wife who refuses to leave her husband because she thinks nobody else will love her is what this line of reasoning is akin to.

There is no doubt we can get another coach but what coach would want to come to a team that fires the coach after 1.5 seasons or even 2 seasons into a total rebuild.  Lets blame the coach totally because he has no WR's, no RB and finally just got an OL.

is it me or when Hogan has come in as relief int eh other games his passes have gone short to mid range. Now everything is going for the long pass - similar to what we were seeing from Kizer. It is looking more like it is on Hue to me (and no i do not want him fired just an OC hired).

2 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

we watching the same game? Screen pass thrown behind target. two short slants thrown well over targets head, one which gets returned for a touchdown. No matter what way you crack it, we aren't completing the downfield passes, we aren't accurate on short routes, and yes, we still lack a legit #1 target. If we had better QB play, nobody would have these opinions. We have gotten to the redzone this season, but crap the bed once we get there. Yes, a couple of occasions have been b/c of playcalling, but the majority have been poor execution on the QB

I'm not just talking about this game....last year he was completely excused...this year, he needed to show that he could coach up players and so far it doesn't seem like he knows how to even get the most of out of his players....there are HCs in the league who are getting things out of their mediocre players.

I'm not saying let's fire Hue, but, it doesn't seem like those of you that are just stating the obvious lack of personnel understands that Hue is still expected to produce something...in this case, show that he can at least get his mediocre team to play mediocre, but, instead we are playing just straight terrible.

58 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Except we aren't running when we need to be ...like both 3 and 2s that screwed us inte h first half.

actually, good football teams use an obvious running down, such as 3 and 2 to take a shot. Watson got his touchdown against us that way (2nd down and 2). That was actually Hogan's best pass was that one to Duke in one on one downfield, guy got away with extending and pushing Duke. I can live with that one. Now, I can't live with 3rd and 2 and no back in the backfield. That doesn't sit well with me. 

Archived