Week 6 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) VS Los Angeles Rams (3-2)

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

That speed...

Man I hope he's good to go the rest of the way. When he got hurt at the end there my heart just stopped for several seconds. Hope it's really nothing like it sounds.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Not as mad as I was after the Jets game.

special teams was abysmal. The refs were pathetic.

Need to beat the Colts next week.

Yeah, I don't either. You just can't expect to win when the special teams does that poorly. Felt like right after the opening kickoff when they returned it 103 yards it was going to be a rough day.

Fournette looked good, pass rush got good pressure several times, for some reason we played the WR's way off in the secondary and still held things down for the most part. Was a close game even with two ST TD's for them and multiple shanked punts.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

10/20 for 120 (6.0 YPA), 68.75 QB rating against soft coverage that let the receivers run wide open far more than we have let anybody run around. He missed a lot of wide open guys. Only thing that even lets the box score look respectable is a 4 yard shovel pass.

Fair enough. I will keep the performance in  a somewhat more balanced context. He didn't play great. He's young. He's learning. 12th start of his career. New system. New coach. New receivers. Away game. Good defense.

Archived