Fred Warner vs Devin White

J-ALL-DAY

Better LB?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The Better LB?

• Fred Warner
    • Devin White

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Seems like a lot of Bucs fans and beat writers seem to think White is the better player and deserved a Pro Bowl selection over Warner which really surprised me. But I'm curious to see what the general consensus is as I didn't even think this was much of a debate. 

i saw the poll and i knew it was someone trying to prove a point.

obviously Warner.

12 hours ago, JMG5 said:

Why is this even a question? Its Warner all the way. 

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i saw the poll and i knew it was someone trying to prove a point.

obviously Warner.

Well, this stems from some TB beat writers and others saying White has had a better season than Warner and is the better player and got robbed from the Pro Bowl. Often times, you can overrate a player on your team since you watch them more than you do the other player. It is always better to get the opinion of fans of other teams. 

Stuff like this was floated quite a bit last week:

And Greg was far from the only one with this opinion so I wasn't sure if this is what others thought as well.

But yeah, looking at the poll, it doesn't seem like much of a debate. 

• Like 1

Its Warner

White is a excellent blitz LB but is garbage in coverage. White has the stats but warner is the better LB for sure

Pretty sure i saw a stat the other day saying white has been targeting 70+ times in coverage and has let like 60 of those become completions.

Edited by djw4bucs
  • Like 2

On 12/27/2020 at 12:00 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Seems like a lot of Bucs fans and beat writers seem to think White is the better player and deserved a Pro Bowl selection over Warner which really surprised me. But I'm curious to see what the general consensus is as I didn't even think this was much of a debate. 

Which Bucs fans think this? Warner is the better player and has been most consistent.