Terry, Ryan Anderson & Thaddeus Moss doing side work

turtle28

I guess it’s good news that Terry is doing some kind of work. I really hope he can play, I think he’ll give it a go no matter what. I forgot that Thaddeus Moss was even on the team. I’m still hoping he can have some impact for us in the future.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I guess it’s good news that Terry is doing some kind of work. I really hope he can play, I think he’ll give it a go no matter what. I forgot that Thaddeus Miss was even on the team. I’m still hoping he can have some impact for us in the future.

Same here

12 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Same here

I not only forget that Thad Moss was on the team but as I said last week I forgot that AGG was on our team. 😂 

I sure hope that AGG, Saahdiq Charles and Thad Moss can be contributing next year, that would be really really nice!

really nice christmas vacation GIF

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 9:28 PM, Thaiphoon said:
On 12/30/2020 at 8:18 PM, turtle28 said:

I guess it’s good news that Terry is doing some kind of work. I really hope he can play, I think he’ll give it a go no matter what. I forgot that Thaddeus Miss was even on the team. I’m still hoping he can have some impact for us in the future.

Same here

pyuXie3.gif

(yes, I know who he is; like Thai and turtle, I forgot he existed)

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 10:01 AM, turtle28 said:

I not only forget that Thad Moss was on the team but as I said last week I forgot that AGG was on our team. 😂 

I sure hope that AGG, Saahdiq Charles and Thad Moss can be contributing next year, that would be really really nice!

really nice christmas vacation GIF

tumblr_n2cf73wRll1ql56ddo1_500.gif

32 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

AGG looks like he might be the worst receiver ever. 

Based off of what, having an injury plagued rookie year?

I mean, I always thought people were overhyping him after we drafted him but, we need to give time to develop.

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Based off of what, having an injury plagued rookie year?

I mean, I always thought people were overhyping him after we drafted him but, we need to give time to develop.

Based on the fact that he’s a receiver who can’t catch a football. That usually causes issues. 

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Based on the fact that he’s a receiver who can’t catch a football. That usually causes issues. 

I guess we’ll see. I can’t answer that definitely one way or another yet. Last week Cam Sims also had two drops. It’s been a problem for our WRs this year but Terry & Inman. Even Logan Thomas earlier in the year had some drops.

As you & @e16bball were saying last March we shouldn’t have relied on the young pass catchers we had in house, we needed to sign a vet who could be a true #2 to Terry last March.

Rivera screwed that up, I hope we improve our WR position this upcoming March or April.

Edited by turtle28

46 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I guess we’ll see. I can’t answer that definitely one way or another yet. Last week Cam Sims also had two drops. It’s been a problem for our WRs this year but Terry & Inman. Even Logan Thomas earlier in the year had some drops.

As you & @e16bball were saying last March we shouldn’t have relied on the young pass catchers we had in house, we needed to sign a vet who could be a true #2 to Terry last March.

Rivera screwed that up, I hope we improve our WR position this upcoming March or April.

I still stand by what I said earlier that I want them to make a big run at Smith Schuster. Having a guy like that teamed up with McLaurin will do wonders for our offense. Sadly I’m pretty sure Allen is going to be the starting QB next year lol. 

I’ve really warmed up to @LoganF89’s suggestion of Corey Davis in FA. He’s got good size (6’3, 210) and he’s no stranger to big plays (5 receptions of 37+ yards this year). He’s a terrific blocker, and what really sold me was the stat I saw this morning that indicated he is #1 this season in catch percentage compared to expected catch percentage, per NFL Next Gen stats. 

Give me Davis in FA, then we could go QB or OT or LB in round 1 and circle back for some speed at slot WR in round 2. Landing someone like one of the Moores or St. Brown to go with McLaurin and Davis on the outside would immediately move us from a poor WR corps to a really good one. Combining them with Gibson/McKissic and Thomas (plus hopefully a mid-round TE) would really give us a very competitive group of offensive weapons. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I still stand by what I said earlier that I want them to make a big run at Smith Schuster. Having a guy like that teamed up with McLaurin will do wonders for our offense. Sadly I’m pretty sure Allen is going to be the starting QB next year lol. 

As long as he doesn’t continue to show up every team we play by making a tick tock and dancing on their logo every road game I’ll take him. If he’s going to act as immature as Dwayne Haskins though I want nothing to do with him. 

My guess is it’s more likely we throw a big bag at Curtis Samuel tough instead  bc of the history w/ Rivera.