2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

11 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

All I remember about the Golladay injury is that he was never placed on IR, every week he was supposed to return but did not, and nobody really knew why. He wound up missing nine straight but never went on IR. 

Because IR is minimum 8 weeks.  He aggravated healing hip issue with 3 weeks left.   Should put him on IR when he was firstly injury.

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Because IR is minimum 8 weeks.  He aggravated healing hip issue with 3 weeks left.   Should put him on IR when he was firstly injury.

I have recently heard the rumor that he used a fake hip injury to sit out protecting his FA status. I am not one to spread or perpetuate rumors but players have done just that.

4 minutes ago, xrade said:

I have recently heard the rumor that he used a fake hip injury to sit out protecting his FA status. I am not one to spread or perpetuate rumors but players have done just that.

It is possible.  He hurt his hip but the severity of it may be BS.

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

I don’t think so tbh, think there more than comfortable with drafting a guy in the 3rd or 4th

Thing is is it will be value. And what we need. Very few RBs left are good RBs no matter the system. Drafting a guy is the only way pretty much at this stage to get a legit starter. 3rd and 4th round... you generally get Perine type guys. Not legit starters.

Not saying I want ya to go RB at 23. It just shouldn’t be something we shouldn’t think we might do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

3rd and 4th round... you generally get Perine type guys. Not legit starters.

I won’t completely disagree but with prospects like Sermon and Gainwell projected to be there, don’t you think they would be good pickups?  

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Thing is is it will be value. And what we need. Very few RBs left are good RBs no matter the system. Drafting a guy is the only way pretty much at this stage to get a legit starter. 3rd and 4th round... you generally get Perine type guys. Not legit starters.

Not saying I want ya to go RB at 23. It just shouldn’t be something we shouldn’t think we might do. 

Yeah outside of 2017 which is the greatest RB draft of all time guys drafted recently in the 3rd plus haven't been great.  I don't want RB at 23, would prefer 34 but wouldn't hate it for Etienne or Harris.