The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

Well I look forward to seeing how this team plays out after my first draft.

QB: Lamar Jackson, K Pickett, Stroud

RB: Dillon, White, Williams, Eric Gray

WR: J. Jefferson, A. St Brown, M Brown, M. Williams, Burks, Meyers, Jayden Reed

TE: Njoku, Juwan Johnson, Jelani Woods

2024 Picks

1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

When are we able to make adds?

Honestly, I'm pretty fed up with ESPN. It's easily the least user friendly fantasy football platform. 

We just learned that you cannot edit your waiver acquisition rules (such as FAAB) after the draft is completed. So all of the work that was done today by We-r-lions today was for nothing. I'm going to have reset the draft which moves it to predraft, then I have to edit our waiver rules, and then reinput everything again. I'm at work and honestly a little pissed off, so I probably won't get around to it until later.

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Honestly, I'm pretty fed up with ESPN. It's easily the least user friendly fantasy football platform. 

We just learned that you cannot edit your waiver acquisition rules (such as FAAB) after the draft is completed. So all of the work that was done today by We-r-lions today was for nothing. I'm going to have reset the draft which moves it to predraft, then I have to edit our waiver rules, and then reinput everything again. I'm at work and honestly a little pissed off, so I probably won't get around to it until later.

Oh geez! I'm so sorry. All my experience running leagues with ESPN is re-draft so Idk anything about these issues

I just wanted to make an add bc I moved Kyler to IR but I can wait too

32 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I don't even know how that was changed?

Me wife & I have dinner plans for the evening with some friends I can work on it tomorrow if that helps.   

3 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I don't even know how that was changed?

Me wife & I have dinner plans for the evening with some friends I can work on it tomorrow if that helps.   

I changed it because I had to in order to add/drop players out of IR spots to get them into regular spots to process trades during the offseason.  That was the only work around to a piss poor software designed. 

@Lionized @HvacRaider @Sllim Pickens @deathstar @NYRaider @SaveOurSonics @JaguarCrazy2832 @Bigbear72 @WE-R-Lions @detfan782004 @winitall

Let me know if there are any inaccuracies with your current roster. Great job guys!

Saturday will be the first day players can come off waivers. We will set a $100 budget. Confirmed…it was a $1 min bid last year, so we’ll stick with that. 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1