BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It is my understanding we follow the NFL tiebreaker rules.

If that is the case the standings are wrong Singapore is not ranked above me you stink above me I beat them head to head

This was the conversation from last season.

•  

We default to the same way NFL does except vote differential as last tie breaker.

•  
   On 11/19/2020 at 8:51 AM,  SirA1 said: 

We default to the same way NFL does except vote differential as last tie breaker.

Okay. If we are defaulting to the way the NFL does it, H2H is first after record.

Here is the question I'd like answered; who made that determination? Everyone via vote or a singular indivual or portion of indiviuals?

•  
   On 11/19/2020 at 8:54 AM,  wwhickok said: 

Okay. If we are defaulting to the way the NFL does it, H2H is first after record.

Here is the question I'd like answered; who made that determination? Everyone via vote or a singular indivual or portion of indiviuals?

The spreadsheet cant track h2h. It just uses numbers that are put in. We manually adjust at seasons end as needed.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It is my understanding we follow the NFL tiebreaker rules.

If that is the case the standings are wrong Singapore is not ranked above me you stink above me I beat them head to head

I'm not making the playoffs don't worry.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

You can have Mike fix the spreadsheet next year to do something that isn't possible.

I think we have all discussed and agreed that head to head is is the number one tiebreaker.

So as long as we understand that I am currently ranked number 4 and you are currently ranked number 5 there is nothing to discuss

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think we have all discussed and agreed that head to head is is the number one tiebreaker.

So as long as we understand that I am currently ranked number 4 and you are currently ranked number 5 there is nothing to discuss

Absolutely. We won't be tied after this week so I don't know why it matters after 9 weeks.