BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I will take a vote here. Memes or wrestling promo with gifs for my next gameplan. Hopefully both complete with defensive visuals. 

You may want to wait for the week you actually play someone to make sure your dudes your game planning around are healthy next week 

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Realistically, Rome, Cuba, Hungary.

Berlin can't lose a game in order to main tain their spot, barring the 3 teams above winning. If all 3 of those teams win next week and Berlin loses, Rome gets in I believe. If Berlin wins, they're in. There is 3 5-6 teams

Although, Lancaster might actually be the 8th seed right now. 

So win and in for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

True. Rome can make it with a win and others losing, Not sure Hungary has a path.

Camden and Lancaster play so one of them will finish 6-6. If Hungary beats Rome, Berlin loses, and Raleigh loses, then Hungary will be the 8 seed I’m pretty sure 

So I believe there’s three spots remaining between Camden, Lancaster, Berlin, Raleigh, Hungary, and Cuba. The winner of Camden/Lancaster gets in. Berlin and Raleigh control their destiny. Win and they’re each in. If one of them loses and Hungary wins, Hungary gets in. If the both lose, Cuba will get in over them. If all three lose, I think it’ll be Cuba and the loser of Camden/Lancaster. 

This could all easily be wrong 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

You may want to wait for the week you actually play someone to make sure your dudes your game planning around are healthy next week 

I’m not gameplanning now so much as needing a theme and starting that vote process now

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Camden and Lancaster play so one of them will finish 6-6. If Hungary beats Rome, Berlin loses, and Raleigh loses, then Hungary will be the 8 seed I’m pretty sure 

discounting the possibility of a tie? shameful

• Like 1