BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

29 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

When pheltz decides.

No, really, when is the draft supposed to start. I'm trying to plan to be able to make my picks this whole 'fly by the seat of the pants' stuff, yeah that's not gonna fly. Not all of us are retired with one foot in the grave 😉

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No, really, when is the draft supposed to start. I'm trying to plan to be able to make my picks this whole 'fly by the seat of the pants' stuff, yeah that's not gonna fly. Not all of us are retired with one foot in the grave 😉

I’ll make pick 1 as soon as it goes up just tag me and as soon as you pick 2 I’ll pick the next two.

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Backstory, at our old site, we used to have mock drafts and one poster (bullfrog random numbers I don't recall) used to constantly pick players who had already been drafted. So it commonly became known as a bullfrog when you did it yourself 

Coined by me, you're welcome everyone. 

edit: His name was bulldog2235235 btw, we just called him bullfrog.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Likely Sunday at some point. I mean I expect the first round to get stuck on Antarctica pick tbh. It is baseball season after all.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

You guys are just gonna have to punch yourselves in the balls til I put the thread up.  It's THURSDAY for God's sake.

Bro, I was kidding first of all. But I was only asking approximately what time you planned to put it up on Sunday. That's it, not that big of a deal. For God's sake.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

51 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

til I put the thread up.

See?

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Read the OP.

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

You guys are just gonna have to punch yourselves in the balls til I put the thread up.  It's THURSDAY for God's sake.

Why don't you pull out the walker and punch them in the balls yourself

30 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Bro, I was kidding first of all. But I was only asking approximately what time you planned to put it up on Sunday. That's it, not that big of a deal. For God's sake.

Now?  Approximately 8am Monday.

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean there's no time clock on our picks so it's all good. I'll be pretty busy Monday. I'll be sending my BB to @Scoundrel 

Yes there are clocks. You have a time window and if you miss you get skipped.