BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Tell us more

The first rule of BDL Draft is: you do not talk about BDL Draft. The second rule of BDL Draft is: you DO NOT talk about BDL Draft! If someone says "YOLO" or goes AWOL, taps out, their draft if over. Only sixteen teams to a Draft. One Draft at a time. No shirt, No Shoes, BDL Drafts will go on as long as they have to. If this is your first Draft in the BDL you have to Draft.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

It's funny because Mitch Morse has actually been decent for Buffalo and considering you don't even have a Center on your roster, he would be a major upgrade to your OL

Nobody would trade for Morse (except Counselor) not because he's a horrible center but because his contract was absolutely ridiculous and a guaranteed 3 down.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Nobody would trade for Morse (except Counselor) not because he's a horrible center but because his contract was absolutely ridiculous and a guaranteed 3 down.

Oh I agree. But if you're saying this in comparison to Darnold, Darnold is not a guaranteed 3D. In fact, I'm content with keeping him, I'm willing to trade him but the situation in Carolina is promising 

33 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Counselor did that for all of us. So we could stop reading his name. But here we are. Do not let his sacrifice be in vain!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Blue said:

Btw if anybody wants a 3 Down, Cancun is happy to take on your trash if you give us compensation.

Yea same except I said this a month ago. 

Don't let the line jumpers jump in line, everyone.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea same except I said this a month ago. 

Don't let the line jumpers jump in line, everyone.

Pretty sure everyone is in the boat of having available 3 Downs. I'm probably using is on Sub $1K guys.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2