BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

9 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Lol

Reminds me of when I re-signed Vontae Davis and he retired during a game in week 2.

His teammates speaking about him retiring is one of the funniest nfl videos I’ve ever watched 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 1:26 PM, Ragnarok said:

Texted @SirA1 to make sure he is alive because he hasn't been on and is usually good for a couple shark tank guys.  He said, and I quote, "My esophagus took a beating Monday night its just hard to swallow."

He also said something about a stomach bug, but I don't think that was relevant.

Thanks. I had a stomach ulcer. Spewed acid for about 12 hours.  Eating solid foods again.

• Like 5

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

My McKinney crush is well established.  Glad I signed 5 LBs though  ;)

Karma had to get you back for being salary cap police against your division rivals.

The Gotham media is also curious: who is starting at QB for Gotham week 1?

54 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It’s finally settling in that Travis Etienne is gone for the year. We had Dalvin Cook, sure. We also had some dynamic game planning to utilize with Etienne. Bummer.

Same with Ja’Marr Chase. And he isn’t even injured 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Same with Ja’Marr Chase. And he isn’t even injured 

Chase will get better and evolve to the point where opposing defenses have to gameplan for him. That’s not going to happen with Etienne. Dalvin  and DeShaun Watson got injured year one and ended up well is my best counter point.

• Like 1