BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

46 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Also, I’m all for hard love and discipline for players but if your team has 6 combined points in its last two games, Denzel Mims type of talents need to be in the field.

But butt buuuuttttt...He DOESNT pLaY SpeCIal Teeeeeemmmmmsssss!!!!!!!!!  Yes, totally dumb.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

But you were dead wrong on Trevor...

Well, at least I can blame Urban Meyer running a bland college offense without elite talent for that.

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

As for Fields, he's clearly not being put in a position where he can succeed at all. Not saying he'd be great if he were anywhere else, just that it's hard to tell how much of it is him vs his circumstances right now.

Weird, I didn't see Andy Dalton racking up nine sacks taken and 6 completions with the exact same team around him.

4 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Zach Wilson sucks too, so there's that.

Two for two on QBs I thought were overhyped! Honestly probably 3-3 with the way Mac Jones played today.

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

You're might not be wrong but the NYJ OL is really bad.

Apart from BDL stud Morgan Moses, of course

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, at least I can blame Urban Meyer running a bland college offense without elite talent for that.

Weird, I didn't see Andy Dalton racking up nine sacks taken and 6 completions with the exact same team around him.

Two for two on QBs I thought were overhyped! Honestly probably 3-3 with the way Mac Jones played today.

Apart from BDL stud Morgan Moses, of course

Morgan Moses is average and 3 games doesn't prove you right on a damn thing.

Jones has looked the best on the 1st round QBs by some margin. I think Lawrence has been ok too - just overplaying things and its clear the Jags are a dumpster. Wilson's showed some flashes but looked really bad too, while Fields looked like Rosen today.