BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What’s up @Pickle Rick

Just do not like this league for a number of reasons with the biggest being the voting.  The reasons people give are mostly asinine or biased or just dumb.  Like this week. 

The double standard someone applied my team but did not apply it to the other team is dumb.  Then to discount that Brady would not be in the game if he were hit that much (or at the very least be off his game which was our gameplan) and just say our CB's will be gassed even though they play 100% of the snaps in real life doing the same exact ****. 

So they aren't gassed in real life so what makes them gassed in here, nothing.  

Then there are peoples biased opinions of players etc.  Others don't read gameplans.  

The voting is just not realistic in anyway and takes away from any notion of a game being played. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just do not like this league for a number of reasons with the biggest being the voting.  The reasons people give are mostly asinine or biased or just dumb.  Like this week. 

The double standard someone applied my team but did not apply it to the other team is dumb.  Then to discount that Brady would not be in the game if he were hit that much (or at the very least be off his game which was our gameplan) and just say our CB's will be gassed even though they play 100% of the snaps in real life doing the same exact ****. 

Then there are peoples biased opinions of players etc.  Others don't read gameplans.  

The voting is just not realistic in anyway and takes away from any notion of a game being played. 

I am genuinely asking this question do you read the game plans?

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Pity or woe is me parties also count toward initiation credits.

Are any of us ever not having pity parties?

39 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So, I get it.  I do.  I've written great gameplans and then I get smashed in voting and I swear its due to irrational groupthink.  

But the human element adds to the fun imo...plus the voting balances out.  And we all view players a bit differently.  I prefer that to the alternative.

For yall this year, youve just gotten smashed at DB depth.  If injuries were spread out, you'd be fine.