11.  Rome- Treylon Burks WR Arkansas 

12. Anchorage- Jordan Davis INT UGA

13. Lancaster- Matt Corral QB Ole Miss

14. Camden (from NOLA)- Jermaine Johnson Edge FSU

15. IC- Garrett Wilson WR OSU

16. Anchorage (from Singapore)- Trent McDuffie CB UW

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I actually am pretty bummed I missed a vote on that Berlin IC game. It would have been tied right now...

56 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I apologize I thought I got them all

Good to know I'm writing game plans for a reason.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Thanks to the...7...other owners besides me and Ruskie who bothered to vote in our match up.

Monday to Wednesday is usually the busiest time of my week. We had an after work group event yesterday so it might be best for me to start voting on Tuesdays instead. 

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I bumped my game with Seoul because I thought it wasn’t getting any notice at the bottom of the game threads. I really thought I had read and voted in them all. I’ll make a checklist next week. 

Guys, I just really don't have the time to run a team. I'll be honest, I just joined to help @Blue since he asked me to and does 90% of the work. I give some occasional opinions, do the defensive game-plans, help with the draft strategy, and let him do his thing on trades, waivers, navigating the cap, offensive game-plans, etc.

Thanks, but I can't do anything this in depth right now, albeit me 10 years ago would have loved to have done something like this. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Guys, I just really don't have the time to run a team. I'll be honest, I just joined to help @Blue since he asked me to and does 90% of the work. I give some occasional opinions, do the defensive game-plans, help with the draft strategy, and let him do his thing on trades, waivers, navigating the cap, offensive game-plans, etc.

Thanks, but I can't do anything this in depth right now, albeit me 10 years ago would have loved to have done something like this. 

Mad See Ya GIF by 1st Look

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

bumped my game with Seoul because I thought it wasn’t getting any notice at the bottom of the game threads.

I think we need to start doing this Wednesday evening to make voters aware of close games instead of lopsided votes so people prioritize games that can go either way.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I mean I normally vote on all of them. I am a truck driver so I was exhausted yesterday I clearly overlooked a couple. It was absolutely nothing personal, in fact I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've missed a vote, definitely the first time this season 

Edited by wwhickok