BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Man I regret the Allen for Adams trade, especially now with Watt's injury.

I mean, Adams has been fine but past few weeks Allen's started living up to that potential. Completely forgot about the cap going down when I made the trade, though I'd have struggled to keep Allen anyway in a couple of years with the bunch of other deals I'll have to give out. 

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Man I regret the Allen for Adams trade, especially now with Watt's injury.

I mean, Adams has been fine but past few weeks Allen's started living up to that potential. Completely forgot about the cap going down when I made the trade, though I'd have struggled to keep Allen anyway in a couple of years with the bunch of other deals I'll have to give out. 

Also, how Seattle has gone from blitzing Adams constantly to seemingly not at all is confusing.

Siemian was never that bad tbh. Obviously not a franchise QB, but I've said in the past it wouldn't surprise me if he had a Fitz like career where he stuck around and started a few seasons later on. High quality backup for sure.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Chauncey Gardner Johnson Go Saints GIF by New Orleans Saints

I've never seen a player upset people like he does. The crazy thing is, whatever he's doing isn't physical. It's something he's saying. He's THAT obscene to people that his own teammates are coming at him. People know his game and they're still baited into it.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I've never seen a player upset people like he does. The crazy thing is, whatever he's doing isn't physical. It's something he's saying. He's THAT obscene to people that his own teammates are coming at him. People know his game and they're still baited into it.

Yeah that’s my guy I bet the league would never mic him up