BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

No..no he did not. He 100% had at least one drop, a ball he attempted to real in one handed. But he also only had 1 catch for 6 yards, because he was only targeted like twice I think. (Tbf the one drop was excellent coverage)

Nope, cause the play you claim he had a drop was a RTP penalty and never happened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Nope, cause the play you claim he had a drop was a RTP penalty and never happened.

Oh, you're right, I forgot about that. Technically he did drop that pass, but you're right a bogus roughing call was made and then the officials conveniently later failed to eject the player that hit Boswell for Targetting.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Oh, you're right, I forgot about that. Technically he did drop that pass, but you're right a bogus roughing call was made and then the officials conveniently later failed to eject the player that hit Boswell for Targetting.

He still didn't drop a pass... and Boswell hit was legit.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No the **** it was not. Even Gene Steratore came out and said it should've been a helmet to helmet 15 yard penalty and reviewed for targeting. He CLEARLY launched himself head first into Boswells head. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't think it was targeting or anything crazy like that but technically Boswell was a passer there so I do think it should have been a roughing the passer call.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Look at the GM, HC, OC, and QB.  Is there a more awkward looking quartet in the NFL?

I mean at least the NYG has a reason to be a joke.      I’ve seen more laughable plays this year than 50+ years of being a laughing stock combined 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

No the **** it was not. Even Gene Steratore came out and said it should've been a helmet to helmet 15 yard penalty and reviewed for targeting. He CLEARLY launched himself head first into Boswells head. 

Steratore is a dumdum head.

It was clean.  Kickers just fall awkward.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think it was targeting or anything crazy like that but technically Boswell was a passer there so I do think it should have been a roughing the passer call.

Uh oh...Steelers fans aren't in agreement?