The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

To rob a vault, one must force open armor-plated doors and secret away mounds of loot. First and foremost, however, one needs to get inside the building containing said vault. To accomplish this, I could use the help of a certain Ragnarok – a circus performer famed through all the North, and who, it seemed, used her considerable talents for less law-abiding purposes as well...
As is often the case in life, Ragnarok was willing to help, but only in exchange for a favor: I had to save her circus troupe from humiliation. I duly performed the required feat, and the limber elfess then joined the break-in crew.
Ragnarok performed as tasked and guided and my accomplices and me into the auction house. Yet as soon as the heist stopped going according to plan and Redanian soldiers surrounded the auction house, she shimmied up and out the chimney and was never seen by me again. I soon learned of her fate, as she had been captured and subsequently executed.
@Ragnarok has been killed! He was Eveline Gallo [Tracker] (loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche)

The pyres of Novigrad continue to burn with NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled as a NON-HUMAN will be roleblocked for Night 8

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

8:30 - moves locked I presume

Ok - so my role is a 1 time use where I can get all the moves/results/pm for a dead person. I thought it was completely useless until I asked whicker a very important question. It also means I get the names of all the people the person can chat with. Thats killer. 

When you guys said my dude was a doctor I realized what my move is. An autopsy. Whicker didnt call it that. 

I used it on Orca. I should get everything Orca knows including whatever @Blue sent him.

My other options were KSJ for an invest result (I asked earlier about that) or one of the red dudes to find that king. Hopefully  I made the right choice, @squire12

Brilliant!

Better move was probably targeting Mwil with that autopsy, but again, I don't particularly care. King, what to a go'd, you know the deal

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

just like i hoped you would be protecting me

You...you know that neither of you...you know what, I'm gonna leave this alone.

Just now, Blue said:

Better move was probably targeting Mwil with that autopsy, but again, I don't particularly care. King, what to a go'd, you know the deal

You...you know that neither of you...you know what, I'm gonna leave this alone.

You are assuming he is not red (still probably 2 left)