The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not what I said.  I said he claimed he can't play and then proceeded to post garbage which meant he lied about not being able to play. 

That doesn't logically follow, although I don't think anyone is surprised by that.

Just now, Blue said:

That doesn't logically follow, although I don't think anyone is surprised by that.

nacho: i can't play right now

nacho: spends 30 minutes posting about ****

conclusion: that means he had that 30 minutes (or whatever) to play, thus he lied about not being able to play

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

he said he can't play atm and then proceeded to make 5 posts over a period of time about garbage which means he did have time to play and lied about it 

so you are leaving out the "at the moment" part of his post.    which is rather significant

@MWil23 does this constitute disingenuous?

Pickle

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

conclusion: that means he had that 30 minutes (or whatever) to play, thus he lied about not being able to play

to his defense, most day one posts are garbage. 

not to mention, you can blame me. I asked him a question. 

Just now, squire12 said:

so you are leaving out the "at the moment" part of his post.    which is rather significant

@MWil23 does this constitute disingenuous?

Pickle

what the **** are you talking about

it is my whole point.  can you all not read?

he said "i cant play atm" 

he then proceed to make ******* posts about ****.  which means he could play and lie about not being able to play atm

can you illiterate fools not read today?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

to his defense, most day one posts are garbage. 

not to mention, you can blame me. I asked him a question. 

I don't care about any of it except nahco lied about not being able to play atm.  

now squire, mwil and nacho are lying all together to push me.  this game is so infuriating with people being illiterate or purposely lying and appearing to be illiterate 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

There is a significant difference between keeping up with the game and sh!tposting.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not in a position to play atm.

Key part of the post is the atm 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho (says he can't play but yet he can muck up the thread with garbage talk not related to the game)

Pickle has no mention of the at the moment

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then don't sign up.  Either play or don't.  Don't say you can't play and then proceed to post a bunch of nonsense.  That means you can play but lied about not being able to play 

again no mention of the at the moment

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not what I said.  I said he claimed he can't play and then proceeded to post garbage which meant he lied about not being able to play.  

What looks bad is your reading comprehension or blatant lies.  

again no mention of the at the moment

It took being called out for Pickle to acknowledge the at the moment part of the post

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't care about any of it except nahco lied about not being able to play atm.  

now squire, mwil and nacho are lying all together to push me.  this game is so infuriating with people being illiterate or purposely lying and appearing to be illiterate 

so because others see the posts differently than you,  they are lying?   

Is there a reason to jump to that ?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

and in shocking events.....in comes Orca

Maybe look at how things progressed and you will see what is going on

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nacho crying about not being able to play but then posting at will is basically a cop out to look involved while saying he can't be involved 

You have this clear i can't play but can post crap scum does, then you have yourself and Mwil backing his up by horribly making up stuff that Pickle didn't say. Grow up and quit acting like a baby 

Just now, The Orca said:

Maybe look at how things progressed and you will see what is going on

You have this clear i can't play but can post crap scum does, then you have yourself and Mwil backing his up by horribly making up stuff that Pickle didn't say. Grow up and quit acting like a baby 

I am mean this. We all know what you mean by in comes Orca. It gets old an not worth the time or energy