The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

okay i will post until i go to bed

right now, if you arent a king, we all share the same alignment. you will find that out when your leader dies. the more kings die, the more the true town faction grows.

if you are not green/indy, you will be indy in the future and we will share a common cause. 

its day 2. my death is of paramount importance and its something that kings will fear.

the real game is the people vs kings

i was given this choice for a specific reason. I decided to change the paradigm and i did. and i bet kings cant be night hit either.

some people are likely made aware of their kings alignment to prevent them from being voted out.

Im essentially the town cultist and we cant win with any kings in place.

so, please, kill me tonight.

and day 3....green, blue, red, yellow, whatever...kill your king. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What's up 

whats your info.

also vote me.

same to you. @Forge @Daboyle @Counselor

people need to know that im telling the truth. if they kill their king, they turn indy and join the faction.

scum malf  (if i was king) would totally pull a ruse where i made all this stuff up. so my death is the clearest path to victory for most of the players.

only kings need to be scared, and it starts with trust in me. sure, i could escape the lynch, and people though would be doubting me all game. thats not good.

after today, im not posting, so you dont lose anything anyway.

and youre welcome.

Just now, Malfatron said:

whats your info.

also vote me.

people need to know that im telling the truth. if they kill their king, they turn indy and join the faction.

scum malf  (if i was king) would totally pull a ruse where i made all this stuff up. so my death is the clearest path to victory for most of the players.

only kings need to be scared, and it starts with trust in me. sure, i could escape the lynch, and people though would be doubting me all game. thats not good.

and youre welcome.

I told everyone that even if you were scum, you go last. I shall not turn my back on that oath, for oath breakers are the forever cursed in the bowels of hell

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

See, here's the thing, Malf. The Witcher is about Geralt. And Geralt very much does not give a *** about kings.

I changed the game, man.

kill your king, become indy with the rest of us.

do you think all the greens are making this up?

why would i go through all the trouble to kill SirA if it wasnt the clearest win path.

It is.

find all kings. kill all kings

but start with Malf.

i have an informed role, and im telling you what the game dynamics are

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

whats your info.

also vote me.

and youre welcome.

I'm not sure that now is the time for any info I have. Knowledge takes time 

Im not sure lynching you is a must at this stage either 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I changed the game, man.

kill your king, become indy with the rest of us.

do you think all the greens are making this up?

why would i go through all the trouble to kill SirA if it wasnt the clearest win path.

It is.

find all kings. kill all kings

but start with Malf.

i have an informed role, and im telling you what the game dynamics are

Look man, I'm not the one you have to convince. After all, what's a king to a god?