The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

I don't think receiving gold implies recruitment, either. But y'all do you.

Orca outing Swoosh is hardly evidence that Orca is Town-friendly, simply that he is (if you are all correct about the set-up) he's not in Swoosh's faction.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Gold is not a method of recruiting, or if so, it's limited. It could be a false ability, a swingy ability, or a completely begin game separate win con of having to give x people gold.

Why are you certain of that?

Because N2 I received a bag of gold without any additional information and context. I wasn't told about spending it or that it did anything at all. Nothing changed. Quite literally.

So, a few things are plausible and have happened:

1. Malfatron, despite not posting, was able/smart enough to get night moves in

2. There's a fundamental difference between Counselor's character/abilities and mine, in relation to Malfatron's ability

3. If there's a conversion, then it's limited

4. Malfatron is able to do some things to his gold

5. Counselor's gold was stolen, so there is likely value in it from some but not others.

So, if I get mine stolen tonight, so be it, but it's not like I can use it anyway. Maybe someone else can, whether scum or otherwise.

Just now, Blue said:

I don't think receiving gold implies recruitment, either. But y'all do you.

Orca outing Swoosh is hardly evidence that Orca is Town-friendly, simply that he is (if you are all correct about the set-up) he's not in Swoosh's faction.

For all we know, Orca is a king. Granted, we know the king that Swoosh serves, so we still need to find that one, making it slightly advantageous to find some scum, but we need to find everyone else aside from that.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Because N2 I received a bag of gold without any additional information and context. I wasn't told about spending it or that it did anything at all. Nothing changed. Quite literally.

So, a few things are plausible and have happened:

1. Malfatron, despite not posting, was able/smart enough to get night moves in

2. There's a fundamental difference between Counselor's character/abilities and mine, in relation to Malfatron's ability

3. If there's a conversion, then it's limited

4. Malfatron is able to do some things to his gold

5. Counselor's gold was stolen, so there is likely value in it from some but not others.

So, if I get mine stolen tonight, so be it, but it's not like I can use it anyway. Maybe someone else can, whether scum or otherwise.

this worries me.

did anyone get Gold last night?