The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

I first met Hobo when she literally dropped on top of me out of nowhere. During the infamous coup on Thanedd Island, Hobo was defenestrated and nearly landed right on the my head. The next time I saw her, in the swamps of Velen, was shocking in a different way - the luxury-loving sorceress was the last person he expected to see in such a grim and barren place.

I later learned the reason for this, and Hobo's fate gave me ample fodder for contemplating the cruel whimsies of the wheel of fortune. Once the esteemed advisor to the now late King Foltest, she had been chased out of Temeria when she lost that ruler's trust. Later she joined the Lodge of Sorceresses, which earned her the hatred of Redania's king and Nilfgaard's emperor alike. Because of this, she had gone deep undercover, posing as a cunning woman, a village witch of sorts, deep in the Velen boondocks. It was not at all difficult to tell that she despised every minute of this.
Hobo then asked me for another favor: lifting the curse from the tower of Fyke Isle. Curses and favors being whatI do best, I obliged.
Hobo had never stopped longing for the luster of life at a royal court. Thatch-roofed huts could hardly compare to elegant ballrooms and palace gardens. One day she decided to organize an interlude from Velen's grim atmosphere by treating herself to a sumptuous meal.

Acquiring the refined ingredients proved less trouble than finding an appropriate dinner partner - that is, until I showed up. The witcher gladly accepted the sorceress' invitation - and continued saying yes all evening
Sadly, an evening that started out so nicely ended quite unfortunately for me. Hobo put me to sleep with a secretly-cast spell. Clearly, she wanted to hide something from me...
It turned out that hobo had played the me like a well-tuned harp, strumming all the right chords to keep me occupied while she stole the mage Alexander's notes from Fyke Isle. She was planning to use the notes as a bargaining chip while making a deal with Radovid. His plague research could be her ticket back to life without lice, ticks and omnipresent filth.
Hobo was determined to get her way, but I could not allow her to carry out her plans. Both refused to budge, leading to a fight in which hobo lost her life.

@HoboRocket has been killed! He was Keira Metz (Redirect) [Independent]

The dwarves have been in the banking business since the legendary King Desmond of Temeria was just a snot-nosed brat in short trousers asking for me "yam" with his "bwed." Since then, the prominent dwarven banking families – the Giancardis, the Vivaldis and the Cianfanellis – have only expanded their services, establishing branches in all the larger cities of the North.
Malfatron carried the torch of this venerable tradition into modern times, growing the Novigrad branch of his family's bank until it was the largest in the city. I met him over a dozen years before our story begins and had always appreciated his honesty and acumen.
Unfortunately, like many other non-humans who remained in Novigrad, he met his untimely fate when Radovid's Redania took the city.

@Malfatron has been modkilled! He was Vimme Vivaldi [Fruit Vendor] (loyal to Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta and loyal to the Temerian Rebels under Commander Vernon Roche)
Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

At least one of the 3 of you isn't trying to kill kings

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I don't know which one

But I know at least one of the 3

Hobo is the best bet of the 3 imo

54 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Whats sketchy is, Blue claimed unkillable indy feom the start basically and Tk3 is ignoring it lol

52 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

my role explicitly and without ambiguity said that among the 3 players I named, at least one of them does not share the wincon of winning when we kill everyone who would dare call themselves kings

meaning at least one of them is either a king, or a scum. 

any other former Nilgaards should want to vote from that list as well

50 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well from Tk3s view that would be at least 1 of the people he should be voting 100% from his list, but he ignored it. Meaning the list is fake. Hobo and Blue are unknowns though 

49 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That would be Blue for sure 

48 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. then let's go Blue

As long as we get one of you 3 I'm content until one of you flips that way and resolves my PM

you dont say the big lebowski GIF

A hard life awaits the child who cannot escape his parents' shadow. Following the death of his father, the beloved King Bran, Orca became the formal ruler of Clan Tuirseach, which controlled vast territory on the isle of An Skellig.
Yet this quiet and mild-mannered young man seemed firmly tied to the apron strings of his mother, Birna, who sought to control his every waking deed. With such an overbearing caretaker it was hard to imagine how Orca could ever grow into a man able to rule a mighty Skellige clan in his own right.
Orca's election as ruler of Skellige was a rather unexpected turn of events. It was widely thought to have been the result of backroom maneuvering by Birna, who used the chaos in the aftermath of the other claimants' deaths and the shame that fell On the an Craites to achieve her ambition of placing a puppet in her control on the Skellige throne.
However, Orca's time on the throne was tumultuous, as the Third Northern War continued to rage on the Continent, and many of Skellige's people demanded action. Needing answer, Orca turned to a strange man for help, but it ended up costing him his life.

@The Orca has been killed! He was Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige

The king of Skellige is dead! Hjalmar an Craite has ascended the throne of Skellige! Long live the king!!!

The pyres of Novigrad are once again burning with MAGES. All players labeled as a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 4.

• Like 1