The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I assume he is claiming he can protect people (he is lying)

pickle claiming protector here?

@Pickle Rick have you successfully blocked a kill?

will be interested in this response

Why would pickle say that forge is lying about being a protector?  

@Pickle Rick why you avoiding this question?

I got to hit this deadline so im just gonna claim.  

I'm the Regis, the protector.  Yes, I protected orca on one of the nights.  I'm pretty sure squire watched orca and saw and when he asked orca about some questions, orca caught on and tried to do something to me last night (probably invest me) to find out what I did.  

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca wasnt a known king.  If anyone had a protect and didn't protect someone that caught scum they are pretty trash at the game and the reason town loses so much.  

That is fair, I was quite shocked by that, feel like Blue knew more than he let on, not sure why he didn't say more.  Makes me confused about his position in all of this. 

Either way, I don't see a big reason to not trust Forge, he has been incredibly specific with everything, way too much, in my opinion, to be making it up.  Something would have blown up in his face by now. 

Don't think we should be lynching Forge at all, so unless we get the ball rolling on someone else, vote's gotta stick on you. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm the Regis, the protector.  Yes, I protected orca on one of the nights.  I'm pretty sure squire watched orca and saw and when he asked orca about some questions, orca caught on and tried to do something to me last night (probably invest me) to find out what I did.  

Who did you protect last night?

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

That is fair, I was quite shocked by that, feel like Blue knew more than he let on, not sure why he didn't say more.  Makes me confused about his position in all of this. 

Either way, I don't see a big reason to not trust Forge, he has been incredibly specific with everything, way too much, in my opinion, to be making it up.  Something would have blown up in his face by now. 

Don't think we should be lynching Forge at all, so unless we get the ball rolling on someone else, vote's gotta stick on you. 

Bc he is NOT the protector. I am outright counter claiming.  I am the protector.  Forge is LYING.  @squire12 has been on to it for a while I believe.  

I got about an hour left to finish this work.  Just drop questions and tag me, I'll get to them then (or sooner if I finish up early)

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then I'd almost guarantee that you aren't town, because I started Green, went black and am now orange...which would suggest to me that you didn't start green because two green protectors is highly unlikely. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc he is NOT the protector. I am outright counter claiming.  I am the protector.  Forge is LYING.  @squire12 has been on to it for a while I believe.  

I got about an hour left to finish this work.  Just drop questions and tag me, I'll get to them then (or sooner if I finish up early)

Still not lying. Keep digging that grave because even if I get voted, it's an open set up and when it shows me as what I am, you're kind of screwed anyway.