The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Ok, so I tracked someone to @bigbadbuff last night.

Now, if buff says his jailing was successful, which I take to mean that he was able to jail his target, not that he saved anyone unless he isn't telling us everything said.  Plus, this someone targeted buff and not the person jailed.  Unless whicker would have that person target buff instead of their actual target..but I don't think they're a killer.

That's why I wanted to know if buff had anything happen to him.  Which evidently it didn't.  So I don't think I want to out who I tracked.

That said...I think buff is town who has just botched this.  If he was in scum chat, they'd have been freaking out on him for a while.

In light of this...

Odds of a Town jailer and a Town protector who failed to protect...?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, so I tracked someone to @bigbadbuff last night.

Now, if buff says his jailing was successful, which I take to mean that he was able to jail his target, not that he saved anyone unless he isn't telling us everything said.  Plus, this someone targeted buff and not the person jailed.  Unless whicker would have that person target buff instead of their actual target..but I don't think they're a killer.

That's why I wanted to know if buff had anything happen to him.  Which evidently it didn't.  So I don't think I want to out who I tracked.

That said...I think buff is town who has just botched this.  If he was in scum chat, they'd have been freaking out on him for a while.

I HAVEN'T BOTCHED ANYTHING

Just now, MWil23 said:

In light of this...

Odds of a Town jailer and a Town protector who failed to protect...?

That was gonna be my next point.  I have seen jailers, protector, and doctor in the same game...except those games had WAY more kills per night.  The protector roles v # of kills don't make sense.

We know Forge was a doctor.  I believe that buff is a jailer.

I don't believe pickle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Does it mean anything that it was written in red letter, I've seen red lettered twice now. 

when someone writes out a players name in red font, that is typically meant to signify that player is mafia/scum (in general terms)

KSJ wrote forge name in orange (signifying forge alignment...which was accurate)

• Like 1