The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

A dwarf, a soldier of fortune, a veteran of the Battle of Brenna, an unassailable optimist, a committed altruist, a lover of rough drinks and rougher songs, a master gwent player and, above all, a dear and loyal friend to me – ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present BigBadBuff. We first became fast friends years ago, when I ran into Buff and the band he was leading at the time across war-stricken Riverdell.
It proved our fate to cross paths many times after that, and we eventually became inseparable companions, sticking together through good and ill. At our tale's beginning Buff and Gopher had gone into business together running a Novigrad tavern called the Rosemary and Thyme.
By saving me from the transport taking me to my doom Buff proved yet again he would never abandon a friend in need.
However, things soon turned for the worse. Suffering some financial difficulties, he had taken out a loan from one of the Novigrad mob bosses, and as a result had made many unfortunate enemies. Sure enough, there came a day where one too many of these enemies came around, and Buff was soon found dead in the streets.

@bigbadbuff has been killed! He was Zoltan Chivay [Jailkeeper] (loyal to Duchy of Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta)

Mission, one-time advisor to King Vizimir II, called the Just, member of the Council of Mages and later founder of the Lodge of Sorceresses, had played a momentous part in the history of the world as well as in my life.
There could be no denying her talent, yet neither could one claim she did not also at times demonstrate sickly ambition. Very trustworthy reports indicated she had had a hand in King Vizimir II's death, and, as a member of the Lodge, was implicated in the murder of two other monarchs as well - Demavend of Aedirn and Foltest of Temeria.
For this reason the one-time "Jewel of the Court at Tretogor" was now a wanted woman, the quarry of special forces from the North and Nilfgaard alike.
Vizimir's son and successor, Radovid V, was particularly eager to capture her. During their last encounter in Loc Muinne he had had Mission's eyes gouged out, yet she had fled and he wanted nothing more than to stick the head of "Tretegor's Jewel" on a spike above the city gates.
Everything seemed to indicate that Mission had not only been investigating magic cures to her lost vision, but had also taken concrete steps towards the reactivation of the Lodge of Sorceresses. Her location, however, remained unknown for quite some time.
Mission's fate soon became apparent as her body appeared out of seemingly nowhere. No one to this day speaks of word of how this became her fate...

@mission27 has been modkilled! He was Philippa Eilhart [Vigilante] (Independent)